News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT--Vick question and related discussion

Started by ELCHALJE, August 15, 2009, 02:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrymeisner

you rescued a dog....he killed a dog that lost him money.....and probably the more money he lost, the worse the torture was.....you can spin this any way you want but it wont wash with me.....sorry... response?..go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

ya gotta love a guy that starts a thead then takes off running.....sorta like a guy that says he can help you with tickets and asks for $800 a pair....go Giants!!!!!

ELCHALJE

Terry, there is a response in your new thread.

terrymeisner

your response in my new thread doesn't answer the questions i asked here....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

i see you are on the board and dont feel the need to respond.....cat got your tongue?....if you start a thread, man up eh.....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

i see my thread got deleted....you call for the WHAMBULANCE?

terrymeisner

his original thread better be deleted very fast......or im outta here....if i am going to get censored then cya

terrymeisner

ELCHALJE ....you havent responded on this thread since you started it....you suck....go Giants!!!!!

ELCHALJE

terrymeisner

then answer the first post on page two.....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

the point im getting at is.....if you knew what he was involved with and you stilll say he is ok i got a big problem with that

if you arent really aware of the situation and have your opinion swayed by reading reports that only tell half truths ...thats a dangerous situation

this guy tortured animals that didnt make him the money he expected from them.....that is documented.......im tired here......go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

ELCHALJE  went whining to the mods......what a piece of work.....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

ELCHALJE ....i see you looking at this thread.....give a response or do you want your mommy to write it for you?

jimmyz

Quote from: squibber on August 15, 2009, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: jimmyz on August 15, 2009, 03:11:43 PM
I hate the word mistake.

I meant to be a good dog owner but by mistake I mutilated them.  Darn it!

I hate it when someone commits an immoral act and they use the mistake work to get a second chance or forgiveness.  It's like when a guy cheats on his wife and his wife wants to leave him.  The guy will plead for a second chance and say "I made a mistake".

That seems to be the new thing to say these days.  The phrase "I take full responsibility" is often followed by one or more of these phrases:

"I'm sorry for my mistake"

"I'm sorry for the grief it caused"

"I'm sorry it happened"

These are commonly used and well calculated indirect phrases to position the culprit one step removed from real accountability.  It's publicists telling players "Ok the commish wants you to take full responsibility so take full responsibility but for Pete's sake dont come out and say you did it."  

So what should we believe about Vick?  I agree he's only giving up as much as he has to.
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

Slick

I will never buy the"He paid his debt to society,and deserves a second chance" thought.
He may have paid the debt,but how gullible can one be to think he is no longer the cruel,sadistic psychopath  he always was?  
The new remorseful,contrite,"dog-lover" has been created by the NFL's risen Christ,Tony Dungy,another phony. This perceived metamorphosis from violent punk to good guy is only being acted out for one reason..HE GOT CAUGHT! Another reason is that he has no choice if he wants to resurrect his Carreer.
I have no doubt that if had not been caught,nothing would have changed,he would have never recognized his "mistake" or wanted to. He would still be putting those poor animals thru a living hell,and loving every minute of it. The part that angered me the most,and really showed me how demented this human vermin is,was how he chose to kill the dogs. It wasn't satisfying enough to have brutalized them in life,he needed to satisfy his perverse lust for sadism to see them die hard also. He couldn't even find it in his heart to provide them with a merciful death.
His children may have gained the most by him being caught,many animal abusers have their kids next in line  in their pecking order of abuse. Shame on the Eagles with an owner who still thinks of his deceased dogs daily. How important is the game of football in the grand scheme of things? If what goes around truly comes around, this XXXXX will die a slow death and rot in hell. Can't happen soon enough for me,I hate his guts.