News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

who deleted my thread?

Started by terrymeisner, August 15, 2009, 11:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrymeisner

its been hours now....come on and man the xxxx up.....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

i know it wasnt kevin.....rich im thinking it was you.....i need to know what is going on here....i dont need two sets of rules....i diidnt post anything that wasnt fact and i have the emails to prove it....go Giants!!!!!

vette5573

Terry,

Did you see the thread posted? None of the admins mentioned it in the incident log yet. Take a deep breath and PM me as to what happened.

Ed

terrymeisner

ed..with all due respect i dont want to hide anything here......elchalje made a post about vick and i questioned him on it...he never responded and it pissed me off.....then i questioned him about his buddy asking me for $800 for a pair of tickets to the chargers game when he initiated the contact and told me he could get  tickets...

all i wanted was a fair response to my questions....but i got a message deleted instead and after repeated responses i got no one to admit they deleted my post....im a gambling man and i would put my money on rich as he was on board at the time

i just dont need the xxxxxxxx here and if things are going to be selective then im ready to leave

vette5573

terrymeisner
Hall of Fame

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)    

Re: NGT--Vick question and related discussion

terrymeisner

ed...it went way past that point.....my post got deleted and there was not a mention to me....not cool imo

vette5573

Terry, I have no problem deleting all the associated threads. These are personal issues and should be dealt with in PM.

vette5573

btw, you are both valued members. I never met John, but I don't want you leaving all your friends here over a personal matter. I'm a blink away from killing all the content.

terrymeisner

if rich had any balls there wouldnt be a need for a PM....ive been  pissed for hours because of him and he hasnt the balls to show up.....i still want to know why my post was deleted but his was left to stand....go Giants!!!!!

vette5573

Rich is probably saving lives on the Ambulance squad right now. I doubt he is lurking here in his spare time.

If it was him, he will likely get back to you after his 12 hour shift.

terrymeisner

ill give him his 12 hours ed but i am serious that he was the only admin on board at the time.....i want an explantion....go Giants!!!!!

terrymeisner

Rich is probably saving lives on the Ambulance squad right now. I doubt he is lurking here in his spare time.

ed....give me a break.....i saw he was online.....go Giants!!!!!

vette5573

I'm locking these threads and moving them to archive. I copied them on the admin board. I'm sure the person who deleted them will get back to you.

RemembersHuff

I had to delete a thread once when I really didn't have time to write out an explanation for the poster. It sucks but sometimes it happens when you're the only admin on the board and you can't let something stand.  

Ideally, a moderator should send a note whenever he feels he needs to delete or edit a post, but it's possible Rich was on his way out when he did it -- IF he did it.  Like I keep saying, Terry, don't rule out the possibility that the host server just 'lost' the thread, it wouldn't be the first time. Let's just wait and find out what actually happened before we get too worked up over guesses. Next time Rich is on, I'm sure he'll see the posts here and on the Admin board and let us know whether he deleted your thread or not.