News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

*For the members who post at least once a week.*What is your age range?

Started by vette5573, August 16, 2009, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please check off the appropriate option. We are interested in the average age of our group

under 21
0 (0%)
22-29
2 (4.3%)
30-39
8 (17.4%)
40-55
18 (39.1%)
over 55
18 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 46

vstaj(grizz)

You stuck me with that one , Ed. 

My "age range" is from 0 minus 9 months to 69.    So I put down 34 years and 10.5 months.    Hope I got it right!!!

Sam56

vstaj(grizz)

Tell me again Sam, aboiut the green trolleys (they were the FDR cars) that ran on Coney Island ave.

Tell me about Babbo the foaming cleaner that "sends your dirt (?) right down the drain....bubba bub bub.

Tell me about ST37 or iodine for your cuts..

Tell me about when a picture of a woman in a bra was laviciously naughty. 

Tell me about the horse path that ran down Ocean parkway from Prospect Paek to Coney Island.

Tell me about Steeple Chase and the Cyclone

Tell me about the ice skating rink where the Rangers practiced on Bedford and Eastern Pkwy.

Tell me when the harbor was loaded with ships and truck lines strectched on Hamilton ave.

Tell me when a subway ride was ten cents and they were so safe that as an eight year old I delivered flowers throghout the city.

Tell me when you could sneak into a Sat matinee, see two filems and the continuing saga of Flash Gordon.

When the Dodgers played and you couild stand outside and Jackie would pull up in a fish tailed caddy, slide over so his wife was dribing and talke with you as he worked his way through the bunch of kids to the Happy Felton Knot hole gang...working right next to the Old /Gold sign.

Tell me of a day when /America was good and had saved the world from Hitler and Tojo and Viet Nam was an obscure place on the other side of the world.

You've got one helluva a memory for a 21 year old.

giantd86

Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

Sam56

grizz,

"You've got one helluva a memory for a 21 year old."

I read alot.  :laugh:

Webster29

Ed:   I'm 29 years old.   Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wait a minute.  You know me.    OK   Me and Jack Benny are 39.

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Sem

I read here everyday, but I probably post about once a week.

This is my post for the week.

I am 52.

UKGiantsFan

jimv

I just found this site.  When the previous reply was made, I wasn't even on the board.  I came over from the TAILGATE.

I'm 77.

weeze

it depends. when i get up in the morning im 90. 30 minutes after i take my back meds im 58.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!