News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pick Three Underdog

Started by vette5573, October 01, 2009, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Testing a game here. We can continue it each week or as a season based on feedback.

According to this line, pick three underdogs to win their game this week. With each win you pick, you will be awarded the point spread. There is no award for a pick'em or tie game. The total points win. There is a strategy involved here, so give that it's due consideration. The pick is to win the game outright of course, without point spread consideration. That's why it's called pick'em. You can change your picks by modifying your post as late as the deadline. So, based on what you see others pick or based on injury reports you can change your mind.

The picks have to be in by Sunday 12PM EST. Post your three picks on this thread.

Good Luck!

NFL Lines For Week 4 - NFL Football Line Week Four
NFL Line 10/4 - 10/5, 2009

Date & Time    Favorite    Line    Underdog    Total
10/4 1:00 ET    At Houston    -9.5    Oakland    42.5
10/4 1:00 ET    Tennessee    -3    At Jacksonville    41.5
10/4 1:00 ET    At New England    -2    Baltimore    44.5
10/4 1:00 ET    Cincinnati    -5.5    At Cleveland    38
10/4 1:00 ET    NY Giants    -8.5    At Kansas City    42.5
10/4 1:00 ET    At Chicago    -10    Detroit    39
10/4 1:00 ET    At Washington    -7    Tampa Bay    37
10/4 1:00 ET    At Indianapolis    -10.5    Seattle    44
10/4 4:05 ET    At New Orleans    -7    NY Jets    45
10/4 4:05 ET    Buffalo    -2    At Miami    37
10/4 4:15 ET    At San Francisco    -9.5    St. Louis    37
10/4 4:15 ET    Dallas    -3    At Denver    42
10/4 8:20 ET    At Pittsburgh    -6.5    San Diego    43

Monday Night Football Line

10/5 8:35 ET    At Minnesota    -3.5    Green Bay    45.5

Bye Weeks: Arizona, Atlanta, Carolina, Philadelphia

* The pick is to win the game outright of course, without point spread consideration. That's why it's called pick'em. You can change your picks by modifying your post as late as the deadline. So, based on what you see others pick or based on injury reports you can change your mind.

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Gmo11

vette5573

Balt, Jags, Miami

vette5573

* The pick is to win the game outright of course, without point spread consideration. That's why it's called pick'em. You can change your picks by modifying your post as late as the deadline. So, based on what you see others pick or based on injury reports you can change your mind.

giantd86

Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

tomeee

Kmed6000

Fun game...

Tampa Bay, Denver, Baltimore

Jim143

Baltimore, Jacksonville (pains me to say) and Tampa Bay
"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

Rocky56

You do or you do not! There is no try.

nosebleed_section

Ronald Palmer

Den..Jets..Clev    Why not!..well. we'll see.

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

ELCHALJE

terrymeisner