News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Where BBH members live, 12 Countries and 36 States

Started by MightyGiants, December 28, 2007, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

kartanoman

Hey Rich.

May I ask your help to update me from New Mexico to Arizona (Surprise), please?

Thank you very much!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

Quote from: kartanoman on June 03, 2022, 04:37:38 PM
Hey Rich.

May I ask your help to update me from New Mexico to Arizona (Surprise), please?

Thank you very much!

done
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 03, 2022, 05:17:10 PM
done
Thank you, Rich! Since we're identifying cities, can I trouble you again to add Surprise as my new home city, please?

Thanks again!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

Quote from: kartanoman on June 04, 2022, 01:55:09 PM
Thank you, Rich! Since we're identifying cities, can I trouble you again to add Surprise as my new home city, please?

Thanks again!

done again
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jaime

Sem

My old user name (nygsem) can be removed from NY (Western and Central Area). I haven't been "bi-coastal" in nearly 10 years.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Sem on July 03, 2022, 10:38:17 AMMy old user name (nygsem) can be removed from NY (Western and Central Area). I haven't been "bi-coastal" in nearly 10 years.

Done
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

My Job has my traveling for almost 150 days out of the year but home is Los Angeles California.