News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

Osi72

I live in Queens, been a Giants fan since I first started watching football in 2000, the first game I remember watching was the 2000 superbowl.

As my name suggests, Osi is my favorite player, along with him, my list of favorite giants include: Shockey, Andre Brown and Stevie Brown

Players I hate: amhad Bradshaw (because he completely sucked towards the end of his giants career), David Diehl, the human turnstile.

And coaches I hate: Kevin Gilbride

jimv

You're really clear about your likes & dislikes, osi.  Welcome aboard!  Have fun!

Osi72

Quote from: jimv on August 01, 2014, 06:43:50 PM
You're really clear about your likes & dislikes, osi.  Welcome aboard!  Have fun!

Yea, lol, thanks

bigjeep

I'm from Pa. originally from Jersey! I won't give my age, but I listened to the 1958 Championship Game on Radio! Still upset!  :laugh: Long time fan! I enjoy the boards with back and forth opinions, but I also enjoy having some fun. Keeps things Interesting though it can get you In hot water!    Redfaced
Still angry we lost "The Greatest Game Ever Played" in sudden death 1958

vette5573

Quote from: bigjeep on August 17, 2014, 08:11:27 AM
I'm from Pa. originally from Jersey! I won't give my age, but I listened to the 1958 Championship Game on Radio! Still upset!  :laugh: Long time fan! I enjoy the boards with back and forth opinions, but I also enjoy having some fun. Keeps things Interesting though it can get you In hot water!    Redfaced

Welcome, BJ.

jimv

bigjeep

vette5573

Quote from: bigjeep on August 17, 2014, 11:07:56 AM
Quote from: jimv on August 17, 2014, 09:52:00 AM
Welcome aboard BJ!!!  C'mon, give us a hint at your age. :yes:

Somewhere between 10 and 100!   =))

Jim is 82 and he's hoping for some camaraderie.

jimv

Quote from: vette on August 17, 2014, 11:19:08 AM

That's right!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

bigjeep

Quote from: jimv on August 17, 2014, 12:26:05 PM
Quote from: vette on August 17, 2014, 11:19:08 AM

That's right!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I feel better ( younger ) now!    :knockONwood:

BayAreaGiant

Grew up in Flushing, saw first Giants game in 1946 (at 5). Have Engineering and Law degrees. Live in the SF Bay area. Just retired from 29 years as NCAA Division 1 Football official (R, BJ and Replay) and 18 years as an NCAA basketball official. Been around for awhile but keep a low profile. Not sure I am overly impressed with some of the positions put forth on the site but I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not a fan of Reese or Manning. But still root for the Giants and still have my seasons tickets since 1955.     

bigjeep

Quote from: BayAreaGiant on September 09, 2014, 10:24:26 PM
Grew up in Flushing, saw first Giants game in 1946 (at 5). Have Engineering and Law degrees. Live in the SF Bay area. Just retired from 29 years as NCAA Division 1 Football official (R, BJ and Replay) and 18 years as an NCAA basketball official. Been around for awhile but keep a low profile. Not sure I am overly impressed with some of the positions put forth on the site but I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not a fan of Reese or Manning. But still root for the Giants and still have my seasons tickets since 1955.     

You are over qualified!   :surrender:

GillinghamGiant

1) NY Giants fan from Gillingham in England (basically just south of London) Sounds random, and it is.

2) Been a fan since the Colts Bears Superbowl in 2006 season. Was the first NFL game I watched, and the coverage in England spent a fair amount of time talking up Peyton and how much better he is than his brother. Decided to look into it more and heard of Eli and the Giants, so picked them to be the team I'd follow. As luck would have it, they won the SB the following year (which certainly helped) and my love of the NFL has grown from there.

3) Network Security engineer for an IT firm.

4) I'm 31, have a great wife and 2 lovely little girls who are 6 and 2, both massive trouble makers, sure to cause me much stress and grief in the years to come.
....... Oh, I also follow the Braves when it comes to baseball, was on a family holiday in the US and my dad thought we should experience American sports.... So I blame him  :(

bigjeep

Quote4) I'm 31, have a great wife and 2 lovely little girls who are 6 and 2, both massive trouble makers, sure to cause me much stress and grief in the years to come.

You can count on it!    ~X(