News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Welcome aboard GillinghamGiant, we have a few fans from the UK

BayArea, impressive background would love to hear more of your thoughts on topics
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimv

Welcome aboard both of you!!!!!  BayArea, you match me in in # of years as a Giant fan but we're behind Dan the Man who's in his 73rd year.

The12th man

I have been a Giants fan since 1956! I am currently living in Montrose, Colorado but will be moving back to Buffalo next Spring.

Hadron

1)  What part of the Country do you live in? Originally from Ringwood, NJ but I've been in Houston since '95.

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? Since I was a little kid. My dad wasn't big into football but my uncles? They were fanatics.

3)  What do you do for a living? Attorney. I'm only licensed in Texas so I really can't help you when you toss an Eagles fan outta the upper deck. ;)

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I'm no stranger to posting on message boards of this sort.

vette5573

Quote from: Hadron on November 12, 2014, 12:31:08 PM
1)  What part of the Country do you live in? Originally from Ringwood, NJ but I've been in Houston since '95.

2)  How long have you been a Giants fan? Since I was a little kid. My dad wasn't big into football but my uncles? They were fanatics.

3)  What do you do for a living? Attorney. I'm only licensed in Texas so I really can't help you when you toss an Eagles fan outta the upper deck. ;)

4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself? I'm no stranger to posting on message boards of this sort.

Welcome. Feel free to jump in whenever you're ready.

Hadron

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 12, 2014, 03:24:51 PM
Quote from: Hadron on November 12, 2014, 12:31:08 PM

Be careful of what you wish for ;)

Welcome. Feel free to jump in whenever you're ready.

GiantsForLife

Hey, guys, nice to meet you all.  I have been a Giants fan since I was six years old and cried when my dad and his buddy left me behind when they went to watch the Giants play the Dolphins in '72.  Now I live in Seattle and am one of the few non-Seahawks fans here. 

It's nice to find what appears to be a civilized, grown up place to talk Giants, without the middle school name-calling and insults that run rampant on some other Giants sites.  I'm looking forward to voicing my opinion without being punched in the face, kicked in the ribs and called fourteen different names.

MightyGiants

Quote from: GiantsForLife on January 06, 2015, 02:06:27 PM
Hey, guys, nice to meet you all.  I have been a Giants fan since I was six years old and cried when my dad and his buddy left me behind when they went to watch the Giants play the Dolphins in '72.  Now I live in Seattle and am one of the few non-Seahawks fans here. 

It's nice to find what appears to be a civilized, grown up place to talk Giants, without the middle school name-calling and insults that run rampant on some other Giants sites.  I'm looking forward to voicing my opinion without being punched in the face, kicked in the ribs and called fourteen different names.

Welcome!   :greetings:  I look forward to reading your posts
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

Welcome GiantsForLife. Yeah, we pride ourselves in civility so don't worry about name calling or getting punched or kicked.  ;)

BTW, we have at least one other Seattle area poster here, he goes by the handle of Rafael Sabatini. He's always in the game-day chatroom but only posts here occasionally.

jimv

Welcome GiantsForLife!!  I doubt that the Rafael Sabatini from Seattle is the one who wrote "Captain Blood." :happy:

MBZ4

I've been following this site for some time but figured I'd officially register!

1)  I currently live in North Jersey not too far from Metlife Stadium.

2)  I've been a Giants fan since I was a child in the 1980's.

3)  I studied business in both undergrad & grad school & currently work as a Business Development Manager.

4) I am a proud season ticket holder.  I have been to some of the Giants' worst games: Brian Westbrook's punt return for td in 2003, Desean Jackson's punt return for td in 2010. But I have also witnessed some great moments: Eli Manning's 1st career win in 04 season, Odell Beckham's 1 handed catch in 2014, etc.  I follow the NYG year round and they are my first love when it comes to sports.

MightyGiants

Quote from: MBZ4 on February 22, 2015, 02:13:07 AM
I've been following this site for some time but figured I'd officially register!

1)  I currently live in North Jersey not too far from Metlife Stadium.

2)  I've been a Giants fan since I was a child in the 1980's.

3)  I studied business in both undergrad & grad school & currently work as a Business Development Manager.

4) I am a proud season ticket holder.  I have been to some of the Giants' worst games: Brian Westbrook's punt return for td in 2003, Desean Jackson's punt return for td in 2010. But I have also witnessed some great moments: Eli Manning's 1st career win in 04 season, Odell Beckham's 1 handed catch in 2014, etc.  I follow the NYG year round and they are my first love when it comes to sports.
Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Judgebredd

1)  I live in the UK

2)  Since 85, mostly due to a friend being a Skins fan

3)  Electronics

4)  Play Madden too much, married, saw the Giants at Wembley.

Hello and about time I actually signed up.

jimv