1) What part of the Country do you live in?
Rural area in Upstate New York - somewhere within the triangle created by Syracuse-Ithaca-Binghamton
2) How long have you been a Giants fan?
Since I was old enough to understand football, around the mid-late 50's
3) What do you do for a living?
Retired Engineer - Trainer/teacher in GD&T and SPC. Still do consulting in GD&T. After traveling the world on business for 8 years, living out of hotels and airports, I left the company and started my own electro-mechanical manufacturing company subcontracting for OEM's. Closed up shop a few years ago.
4) Anything else you would like to mention about yourself?
- 3 adult children (had 4, but lost my oldest son from a car accident returning from skiing)
- 6 beautiful grandchildren
- I have degrees in math / statistics and engineering, a graduate of Binghamton University
- Highly opinionated, not always right and often wrong
- hobbies: skiing, fishing, golfing, genealogy, and kind of a movie buff
- I am a gun enthusiast and have a large collection of firearms, but I haven't hunted in years. I shoot paper for fun.
- Besides being a die-hard Giants fan, I also love the Syracuse Orange (my alma mater from grad school), and I'm a discouraged Yankee fan.
- Generally speaking, I am a positive person who always sees a glass half full and tend to be overly optimistic. I tend to avoid negative people for the sake of sanity.
Jolly Blue Giant