News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I have sad news about our friend Evan (bedl365)

Started by vette5573, December 20, 2009, 04:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Evan (bedl365) passed away last Saturday at his home of a heart attack.

Lenn, Unimachi, Rich and I met Evan earlier this season for an away game at Menlo Park mall. He was  genuinely nice and the kind of man you would instantly like. I know he had at least one young son about the age of 10. Evan worked on the new Giant stadium and the indoor ski slope for Zanadu this past year.

If I find out any more information, I will pass it along.

My prayers and condolences to his family.

May God bless.

afan56

Very sad. May God bless and comfort his family.

MightyGiants

OMG, this is horrible news!  He was too young.   My prayers go out for him and his family.

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Webster29

I am so sorry to hear this.

Deepest condolences and prayers to Evan's family from ours.

weeze

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

vette5573

Evan E. Bedell
E-mail Visit Guest Book
(Asbury Park Press)

EVAN E. BEDELL
Evan E. Bedell, 50, of Edison, died Saturday, Dec. 12, 2009, at home. Born in Red Bank, he lived in Keansburg moving to Edison 14 years ago. He was a carpenter working out of the International Brotherhood of Carpenters and Jointers Local, Plainfield for 30 years. Evan was a graduate of Keansburg High School. He was an avid N.Y. Giants fan, and followed the "Grateful Dead". A veteran of the U.S. Army, he was a member of the American Legion #338, Leonardo.
Evan was predeceased by his mother, Arline Mayer Bedell, in 1997. Surviving are his children, Ashley Bedell of Middletown, and Matthew Bedell of Edison; his former wife, Maryann Bedell of Middletown; his father, former State Senator Eugene J. Bedell of Keansburg; his brother and sisters, Brian Bedell of Monmouth Beach, Teresa Allen of Middletown, Lauren Sienkiewicz of Middletown, Bridget Stolpe of Middletown, and Meaghan Buchan of Keansburg; and his companion, Kathy Albergo of Edison.
Visiting will be from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17 at Laurel Funeral Home, 201 Laurel Ave., West Keansburg. The funeral will be at 9:15 a.m. Friday, Dec. 18 at the funeral home, followed by a 10:15 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial at the Church of St. Ann, Keansburg. Cremation will be in Monmouth Memorial Park Crematory, Tinton Falls.

Kmed6000

OH NO!!!!  What awful news.  I have had many enjoyable conversations with Evan, this is just terrible.  RIP bro.

jimv

My prayers go for the repose of his soul and to his family.  Amen.

LennG

WOW. I just cannot believe this news. We were just there with him.

Me deepest condolences to his family.

I am in shock. This is just terrible news.

Is there anything we can do for the family.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimmyz

This is tragic news.  We will all sorely miss him.  My thoughts and prayers go to his family.
"The best way to get anything done is...ugh...if you hold near and dear to you ugh...then you like to be able to ugh..."

bamagiantfan

Quote from: LennG on December 20, 2009, 06:23:57 PM
WOW. I just cannot believe this news. We were just there with him.

Me deepest condolences to his family.

I am in shock. This is just terrible news.

Is there anything we can do for the family.

That sums it up for me too. I'm stunned.  :(
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Jaime

TONKA56

Sem

My deepest condolences to his family.  This is very sad news.