News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I have sad news about our friend Evan (bedl365)

Started by vette5573, December 20, 2009, 04:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painter

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jim143

"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

Painter

I don't know why I didn't see it. Here I was watching wide-eyed at the Giants performance tonight, and then suddenly I felt all the air go out of me as if punched in the gut.  I'm heartsick by the news, and by thoughts of his family's agony. May God bless Evan, and give him rest. My deepest sympathy to his loved ones. 

Chris

Way too young. I hope he's enjoying tonight's game from the best seats in the house.

My condolences to his family.

Chris

Mighty, thanks for sharing these threads with us. Bedl365 will be missed.

Rest In Peace.

babywhales

I am extremely sorry to hear such bad news.  i'll miss his "pointless tirades,half-baked opinions,spelling and grammatical erors and overall over use of sarcasm."  RIP Bedl365 
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

Rocky56

Quote from: Chris on December 21, 2009, 10:30:47 PM
Mighty, thanks for sharing these threads with us. Bedl365 will be missed.

Rest In Peace.

I agree. This is a wonderful way to honor the memory of a valued member of this community.
You do or you do not! There is no try.

vette5573

Thanks Rich. This one is one of my favorites.     

Have A Little Faith

"After reading some of the post game posts I'm glad that some of them weren't on the Titanic because I fear they'd be pushing the women and children out of the way so they could get on the lifeboat first.
   IT'S NOT OVER! There are 7 games left to play and ANYTHING can happen and until the Eagles or the Cowboys get to 11 wins I'm not ready to concede anything.
   The Giants played well enough to win. Yeah there was some questionable strategy. The "D' broke down in the end but they didn't get a ton of points scored on them by a team that's capable of scoring on anybody. Penalties killed our heroes today. Have faith my brothers."     

by
Evan Bedell

Gmo11

I cannot express in words how this news makes me feel. This is just tragic and terrible.  He was a great contributor to this board and just an overall intelligent fan.  He will be missed.  RIP Bedl365

jimv

vette5573

I'm sure Evan's family appreciates the kind words some of you expressed in his guest book. He has young children that will save that book to keep and remember their father years from now.

Evan went out of his way to get a group of us together this past fall. He was obviously fond of all the men and women here. I'm sure he appreciates all that has been expressed both here and in his guest book from that better place.

XNYrnLA

My condolences. Sad indeed.. May G-d bless him and his family and loved ones.
"" This team is now 3 players away from being a winning playoff team ""

chiller99

My heartfelt condolences to the family for their tragic loss.I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one during this season,I lost my Dad in October,some of you may remember him from the old board as deboo,and it just brings back so many memories.If there is anything we as individuals or collectively can do for the kids please keep us informed on the situation.