News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pick the points (Week 3)

Started by vette5573, January 17, 2010, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Pick the total score of each game and if you come within 7 points of the actual combined score without going over, you win the points you picked for that game. For example, if you pick the total points of both teams combined for a game to be 45 and the actual score is 49, you win the 45 points. If you had picked 41 or 50, you would not pick up any points. The closer you come without going over is the object of the game.

You pick the combined score of each playoff game of the week. Your points total will be carried over each week and into the Superbowl. The top score at the end of the tournament is the winner.

There will be a bonus for hitting the exact total in the Championship and Superbowl weeks of double the points.

The spread is up as a reference point only. It has nothing to do with point awards. You can change your points by editing your post, but have your final picks in prior to the first game.

Good Luck!

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 40.5
New Orleans- Minnesota- 52.5

Standings

babywhales- 178
vette5573- 120
jim143- 112
bamagiantfan- 110
nygsem- 100
bluebacker- 85
lenng- 82
xnyrnla- 72
tomeee- 59
mbigblue- 57
nygnts4ever- 55
rocky56- 46
cid in dupont- 43
giantd86- 31

giantd86

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 48
New Orleans- Minnesota- 56
Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

Jim143

wow - how did I move into 3rd place????

Anyway here are my picks:

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 42
New Orleans- Minnesota- 48
"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

vette5573

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 37
New Orleans- Minnesota- 44

tomeee

Babywhales shining again maybe he should only get half points to make it fair for the rest of us. :laugh:

Still waiting for those lotto picks.

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 42
New Orleans- Minnesota- 58

Sem

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 37
New Orleans- Minnesota- 51

BlueBacker

Indianapolis/ Jets  38

New Orleans/ Minnesota 55

bamagiantfan

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 34
New Orleans- Minnesota- 37
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

Cid in Dupont

Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

Rocky56

Indianapolis- NY Jets- 33
New Orleans- Minnesota- 44
You do or you do not! There is no try.

mbigblue

Indianapolis- NY Jets-35
New Orleans- Minnesota- 56

XNYrnLA

Last chance .....

Minn/N.O. ... 45
Indy/Jets ...  26
"" This team is now 3 players away from being a winning playoff team ""

LennG

Indy/Jets-----------31
NO/Vikes-----------48
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

babywhales

Colts-Jets 31

Vikes-Saints  62
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

vette5573

You can have your picks in or you can change them prior to the first game.