News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Pick the points (Superbowl)

Started by vette5573, January 24, 2010, 10:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Pick the total score of the game and if you come within 7 points of the actual combined score without going over, you win the points you picked for the game. For example, if you pick the total points of both teams combined for a game to be 45 and the actual score is 49, you win the 45 points. If you had picked 41 or 50, you would not pick up any points. The closer you come without going over is the object of the game.

You pick the combined score. The top score at the end of the tournament is the winner.

There will be a bonus for hitting the exact total in the Superbowl of double the points.

The spread is up as a reference point only. It has nothing to do with point awards. You can change your points by editing your post, but have your final picks in prior to the game.

An exact hit can potentially produce 110 points or more.

Good Luck!

Indianapolis- New Orleans     55.5

Standings

babywhales- 178
tomeee- 159
jim143- 154
bluebacker- 140
vette5573- 120
mbigblue- 113
bamagiantfan- 110
nygsem- 100
giantd86- 87
cid in dupont- 84
lenng- 82
xnyrnla- 72
nygnts4ever- 55
rocky56- 46

Jim143

"I'm just a nobody looking to stand in GOD's shadow" and try to live up to what is right and moral, I'm not Left or Right or any position, I believe in in the power of the holy spirit and prayer. I am not an angel, however I try to be as true to the rules of GOD and his son."

giantd86

Pam Oliver to Justin Tuck 11/02/08
Pam Oliver - Q.How does the victory feel against a depleted team?
Justin Tuck -A.  Only thing DEPLETED IN DALLAS IS THEIR HEARTS. They got NO HEART.

Cid in Dupont

Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

vette5573

Hindsight is 20-20. Sorry everyone, but it seems we need a simple rule for this last game. Once a number is taken, it can't be used by another player unless that person changes their pick. This way a player can't be blocked by the leader from passing them with double points. Cid could still win and beat Jim if they both get their picks and Cid doubles, while some other players miss.

I think you all figured that out already based on your picks.

So far, 62-61-59-58-49 and 67 are out.

Sem

dasher

XNYrnLA

Check this out:

"" This team is now 3 players away from being a winning playoff team ""

NYSPORTS

UKGiantsFan

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S