News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH NFL Draft 2010 Preview - Defensive Tackle's

Started by UKGiantsFan, April 12, 2010, 02:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UKGiantsFan

The talent available
This is an excellent year for DT

troyfan

I wouldn't mind Linval Joseph or Price in the 2nd.  Either would be a steal at our position.  If we could team one of them (and he was effective) with a good MLB from round 1, by mid-season our defensive problems should be over.

BTW, thanks for all the informative posts, UK.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.   Thomas A. Edison

NYSPORTS

I believe Geno Atkins is another or better version of Alford.  I really didn't follow him in college yet he drew a lot of attention by destroying Iupati at the Senior Bowl.

Thanks for the info

LOL - can we draft them all?

gregf

Troyfan.  I'd be estatic if we got mcclain and joseph!  Awesome review uk!

Eli10

Great stuff - very informative..I hear Price may move to round 2 - but not so sure down to 46....Cam Thomas intrigues me - have heard the name more than once as of late...Butch Davis kids are suited for the NFL game - he may have been a horrible NFL coach but he knows players and he knows the NFL game...

Davis said last year - that Nicks was NFL ready and that anybody who drafted him would love him right away - we all agree...He touted Tate as well who Pats love but was injured....I would be curious what he says about this kid...

MightyGiants

Great stuff Ceri,  I could see the Giants grabbing Arthur Jones later in the draft.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

troyfan

Hey, Greg, someone usually falls for some weird reason.  Teams didn't want a guy at that position, they're hoping he might be there next round, etc.  Why not fall to us for a change?  Could happen!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.   Thomas A. Edison

Sem

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 13, 2010, 08:47:32 AM
Great stuff Ceri,  I could see the Giants grabbing Arthur Jones later in the draft.
Me too Mighty, if only because he went to the same HS as I did....albeit 30-some years later.   ;)