News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Maps And Directions to Giants Summer Camp & BBH Events

Started by pagan43, July 13, 2010, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pagan43

I am hoping that my cutting/pasting skills measure up, as they have been ineffective up until now.

The link I have included below is to an Archive page that was originally created by RemembersHuff for last year's BBH BBQ. It was so well done, that I was hoping we could simply reuse it, rather than reinvent it.

http://giantsfans.net/message_board/index.php/topic,5589.msg60534.html#msg60534

pagan43

Edit - Well, after posting, I used the link to successfully re-navigate to the maps and directions in the Archive. My work here is done, so I'm off to get a good mid-morning buzz on.

Well, maybe I'll hold off on the mid-morning buzz thing. I guess I've been watching too much of the MadMen marathon on AMC. I just love the way everyone smoked and drank in their offices back then.

pagan43

Edit Again - Just to point out something, and avoid any possible confusion: The maps linked in the Archive were created in 2008 for the picnic that year. The posts above and below it reference the time and date of THAT BBQ, not THIS BBQ.

Please only use the Archived post for the maps and other good information that RemembersHuff originally provided in 2008, as our local guide to all things Albany.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimv

But why did you post all of the info for the 2008 get-together?  Is the get-together for THIS YEAR still Aug 6 - 7 with the BBQ 11AM - 5PM on Saturday the 7th?

pagan43

Jim,

Sorry about the cornfusion. This year's BBQ is still on Aug 7.

I didn't know how to cut just Kevin's post out of the old thread.

Can you help a brother out?

pagan43

jimv

OK, pagan.  Sorry about being picky.  I got really scared that things had changed before I looked at the dates.  I've already said that I'm in for this year.

vette5573

I deleted the other posts except for the to bring list from 2008 and tacked this thread up.

This thread is for directions only.

I'm locking this thread up for now.