News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The BBH Weekend Wrap Up

Started by vette5573, August 08, 2010, 08:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squibber

Lenn,

Can you put some names to your first photo?

LennG

Maybe some of the other guys can help out as I am really bad with names.

Those I can remember
Front Row, Rich, I believe that's Ed's brother Sam, Gordon's daughter,  yours truly, Spider and ?????? (isn that you Fredrick, on the end???
Some in the next row next to harry on the left is George, to his left is Gordon, on Harry's right is Eddie (from BBWC)
??, Ed and Tom reed arm in arm.
In the back, if I am not mistaken, to Harry's right is Mojo, half of Kevin (remember'sHuff) can be seen, and with the golden locks is Rocky. Is that you Dave with the funny hat on??

If I missed anyone, I am sorry. Please just see yourself and insert a name.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

vette5573

pagan43

Yeah Lenn, that's me under that hat. Back when the beard was black.

The front row is MightyGiants, vette, Gordon's daughter, LennG, Spider69, and those two young men on the end of the front row are the sons of SomersJoe, who I can not find in the photo, so I must assume he is taking it himself.

Standing from left to right are: President Rick, BoogMan, pagan43 and I'm half concealed by Gordon.

Then there are a few faces that are escaping my memory. I believe the man standing to the left of Harry is George, and peeking over the top of his head is Webster29.

Then, of course, there is Harry. Peeking over Harry's left shoulder is Mojo, and half concealed by EddieNYG is RemembersHuff.

I can't remember the name of the fellow looking over his shoulder, but next to him I believe is slg11, and Rocky56 (with the golden locks) is on his other side.

Then there is Sam, vette's brother. But I dont remember who he has his arm around, or who is the fellow behind them.

The young lady on the end I believe is RemebersHuff's daughter.

Please chime in if I've made a mistake with anyone, and if any one remembers the names of the mystery men.

pagan43

squibber

The only complaint I have is the bocci ball.  That's just too tame.  How about alligator wrestling next year?  I'll bring the toy alligator.

I was disappointed that there weren't any "pagan" rituals.  No throwing a virgin into a volcano or anything.

Sem

That's me standing between/behind Lenn and spider69.

jimv

I was never able to pick up Lenn's pix.  But, yours are GREAT, Ed!

pagan43

Sorry squibby, but the only virgin there was grizz's dog, and nobody brought a volcano. :-??

There was a pagan ritual that took place much earlier, before you and JoAnne arrived, and I was meaning to ask you; How did you like the pasta salad? :sick:

pagan43

(your soul is mine now  >:D)

squibber

The pasta salad was excellent, Dave.  And that's from someone who loves pasta.

LennG

The 'young fellow' arm and arm with sam is Tom Reed (Giantfan67). May well be the senior member of this group.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

pagan43

Update:

Quote from: pagan43 on August 10, 2010, 10:04:10 PM
Yeah Lenn, that's me under that hat. Back when the beard was black.

The front row is MightyGiants, vette, Gordon's daughter, LennG, Spider69, and those two young men on the end of the front row are the sons of SomersJoe, who I can not find in the photo, so I must assume he is taking it himself.

After careful reexamination, I now believe that the disembodied head hovering over Harry's righ shoulder is actually SomersJoe!!

Standing from left to right are: President Rick, BoogMan, pagan43 and I'm half concealed by Gordon.

Then there are a few faces that are escaping my memory. I believe the man standing to the left of Harry is George, and peeking over the top of his head is Webster29.

Then, of course, there is Harry. Peeking over Harry's left shoulder is Mojo, and half concealed by EddieNYG is RemembersHuff.

I can't remember the name of the fellow looking over his shoulder, but next to him I believe is slg11, and Rocky56 (with the golden locks) is on his other side.

I stand corrected that the man next to EddieNYG is actually nygsem, not slg11 (thanks nygsem!).

Then there is Sam, vette's brother. But I dont remember who he has his arm around, or who is the fellow behind them.

With the help of Lenn (thanks for emailing me the original image) the man under Sam's arm is now identified as Giantfan67. And, after more magnified scrutiny, the man peeking over his shoulder is none other than our resident Ontarian, terrymeisner.

The young lady on the end I believe is RemebersHuff's daughter.

Please chime in if I've made a mistake with anyone, and if any one remembers the names of the mystery men.

pagan43

Keep chiming in everybody. We should be able to identify everyone, eventually.

murderhill

Everyones talking about pagan rituals and virgins.  Here is a clip from the 1987 Dragnet- that's Tom Hanks and Dan Akroyd  for those of you who never saw the movie http://tinyurl.com/272vnq5 .  Next year we all can come with "goat leggings".

P.A.G.A.N.

RemembersHuff

Dave, good eye -- can't believe you recognized 1/3 of my face back there next to Mojo. You're correct in your identification of George, and that is indeed my daughter Elizabeth on the end at right (wearing the jersey made famous by the old profile shot of Rocky's golden retriever, a prize I won in a trivia contest!). 

While none of us have aged a day, Elizabeth went on her first college tour yesterday at URI.  And for the record, I'm pretty sure Gordon's daughter's name is Jennifer. She's probably a full-fledged practicing urologist by now.

Have we ID'ed everyone but the fella with the beard in between Gordon and George?  I remember him, his kids, his wife, and our conversation about the friends they were staying with over in my general neck of the woods -- but I can't for the life of me recall his screen name.  The other gent with a beard, between Eddie and Steve, I also can't put a name to.

Sem

Quote from: RemembersHuff on August 13, 2010, 11:23:00 PM
The other gent with a beard, between Eddie and Steve, I also can't put a name to.
Kevin, I'm not positive but I think that's my friend Bob who rode up with me to camp that day.  He's a Giant fan of course, and can also be seen in Lenn's third picture, immediately to the right of Harry.

Dumpster Dan

I am really sorry I couldn't make the BBH weekend but it was my wifes birthday and the grandkids and their Dad left North Carolina at 5 AM so that they could see Grandma on her birthday--needless to say I couldnt wait to see them

Fladan