News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How to post a photos and video to the message board

Started by MightyGiants, May 25, 2007, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiantJohnny

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 10, 2014, 08:38:05 PM
At the top of the internet browser you should find a line that starts http:// or youtube.com.   Highlight that line and right click and left click on copy.  Then in your post right click in your post and then left click paste.  The site then automatically embeds the video

Thank you so much. First your instructions are great, can even be understood by me.
Second I never knew how to use copy or paste before.
Mighty, thanks again.  :greetings:

GiantJohnny

Mighty, I just posed to video's from youtube. One on the front porch, Beer 1985 and one on the Huddle.
When I looked at the video, it worked but seemed all 'washed out', no clarity, too white.

Is it the same for you?

What am I missing?

GiantJohnny

jerseyguy

MG I hate to look stupid but I don't see "additional options" to click on, where is it?

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

eilasidogruoy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DGodkjpM-IU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just testing. Enjoy
And all that in them is.

eilasidogruoy

And all that in them is.

eilasidogruoy

And all that in them is.

eilasidogruoy

And all that in them is.

LennG

I received an email with a very cute video. I checked on u-tube and it wasn't there.

How can I post that video here? I have saved it to my computer, but that's about it now. How do I get it on this forum?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on May 20, 2020, 07:59:53 PM
I received an email with a very cute video. I checked on u-tube and it wasn't there.

How can I post that video here? I have saved it to my computer, but that's about it now. How do I get it on this forum?
Len,

Do you have a YouTube account? If so, you can upload it and then share the link here.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

LennG

Quote from: T200 on May 22, 2020, 10:48:11 AM
Len,

Do you have a YouTube account? If so, you can upload it and then share the link here.

I do not Tim. What do I have to do to get one?
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on May 22, 2020, 11:44:54 AM
I do not Tim. What do I have to do to get one?
It's part of the Google ecosystem. If you have a Google account (Gmail, Google Drive, etc) then you would use your same username/password to log in to YouTube.

If you aren't a Google member, it's easy to create an account. Just go to Google and there should be a link to create an account. Or you can do it through YouTube as well.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: