News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

How to post a photos and video to the message board

Started by MightyGiants, May 25, 2007, 08:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

There are two ways to do this.  An easy way, which puts the photo at the end of the post and a more difficult way, where you can place it any where.   The easy way is to have the picture on your computer.  Then just click on "Additional Options..." at the bottom of this message box.  In the "Attach" box click the browse button and browse to the photo you want to upload.  Then post.

The more difficult way, that allows you to put the photo anywhere-

1)  You start with a picture (either on your computer or on the internet)

2)  Upload the picture to the Misc album if it's not already on the internet

3)  Right click the picture and select properties.  You are going to highlight and copy (either right click copy or control c) the URL -  which looks something like this-

http://giantsfans.net/components/cpgalbums/userpics/10063/normal_mouse_trap.jpg

4)  You are going to then highlight that text and click the botton on the top of this box that says image (bottom row second from the left).

If all goes well you will see this

To post videos from you tube or google video, just post the video and the website will embed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prj8huUe-Rw&NR=1

Supports the following Video sites
- YouTube (Normal|Playlists), Google Video, Dailymotion, BBC Iplayer (UK Only) , Megavideo, MetaCafe, 123video.nl, Aniboom, AOL Uncut, Archive.org, AtomFilms, AtomFilms Uploads, Bebo, Biku, Blip.tv, BoFunk.com, Break.com, BrightCove, CellFish, ClipFish.de, ClipMoon, Clipser.com, Clipshack.com, Coldlink (Anti Video Hotlinkers), CollegeHumor, ComedyCentral/TheDailyShow, Crackle.com, Crunchyroll.com Old, Crunchyroll.com New, Current.com, Dailyhaha.com, Dave.tv, Deezer.com, DipVid.com, DotSub.com, DoubleViking.com, dropshots.com, dv.ouou, EASportsWorld, EbaumsWorld.com, ESPN, FunnyOrDie, Gamespot, Gametrailers, Gametrailers User Movies, Gametube.org, GameVideos, GarageTv.Be, Gloria.tv, GoEar, Glumbert, Godtube, Gofish Videos, Gofish Channels, Grindtv.com, Guba, Hulu.com (US Only), Humour.com, IFilm, IGN, Imageshack.us, Imeem (Music|Playlists|Video), IndyaRocks, Izlesene.com (Turkish), Jamendo.com, Jeux-France.com, Jokeroo.com, Jubii.co.uk, Jujunation.com, JumpCut.com, Kewego.co.uk, Koreus, Leettube.com, Libero.it, LiveLeak, LiveVideo, Machinima.com, MotionBox, MSN Live/Soapbox Video, Mofile, Mp3tube.net, Mtvu, MusOpen, MySoccerMedia, MyShows.cn / SeeHaha.com (Chinese), MySpaceTv, MyVideo, M Thai, Newgrounds.com (Flash Video only), OnSmash, Orb.com, Photobucket, Pikniktube.com, Project Playlist, PutFile, Rawvegas.tv, Redlasso, Revver, Seeqpod, Sevenload, ShareView.us, Sharkle.com, Smotri, Snotr, Space.tv.CCTV.com, Spike.com, Streetfire.net, Stupidvideos.com, Tinypic.com, Tm-tube.com, TrailerAddict.com, TrTube.com, Tu.tv, Tudou, UUME, Veoh, VideoJug.com, videotube.de, videos.sapo.pt, VideoWebTown.com, Vidiac.com, Viddler.com, Vidilife.com, VidMax.com, Vimeo.com, Vidivodo, VSocial.com, WeGame.com, Wipido.com, Yahoo (Except HK), Yahoo HK Only, Yahoo Music, Youku.com, You.Video.Sina.com.cn
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

bighitterdalama

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

terrymeisner

LennG

If some one sends me a picture or a video thru my email, how do I post it here??> I have tried everything I know and just cannot get it done. Am I doing something wrong???????
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

Pictures are easy, just go to the buttom of the posting area to "Additional Options" and click that.  Then just upload the picture as an attachment.   Videos are more challenging, as you first must sign up for a free youtube account and upload the video there.  Then you can just post the link and it will automatically embed.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

I have tried several pictures in the past, and it told me file was too large. If that is so, what are our options. You can only crop a picture so much.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

nygnts4ever

Kevin Karcher

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."

Isaac Newton

Kmed6000

nygnts4ever

Yes, beautiful...I think I got this posting a pic thing down...lol.
Kevin Karcher

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulders of giants."

Isaac Newton

Kmed6000

Yeah I'd say you figured it out.  Those pics never get old.

nygnts4ever

Kevin Karcher

Isaac Newton

Kmed6000

Yeah, you'll fit in just fine around here.  :ok:

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE