News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Annual BBH Get Together: Giants at Seattle 4pm

Started by vette5573, October 21, 2010, 08:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosebleed_section

pagan43

I wish I could make it, but G-Girl and I have a date with a wet saw for that weekend.

Hoist one for me.

pagan43

weeze

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Jaime

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

vette5573

I think we should vote on it. First and second choice.

tomeee

Just remember it is a 4 o'clock start. It is very likely we won't be able to get a table until the 1 o'clock crowd clears out which depending on the early games may not be until 4:30 or 5. With the list as it stands know I have enough room at my house.

So my two choices are: My house or White Plains.

Uni

I actually love the idea of sitting around a TV and shooting the breeze instead of sitting around a table and mostly talking to whomever is sitting to your left or right.  The whole "waiting for the 1pm crowd to thin out" thing is also unappealing, mostly because I doubt we'll be able to get a table.

Tomeee, if you're up for hosting, I think a potluck/BYOB afternoon would be great.

LennG

As I said several times, I don't care where we go, so let's decide on something so I can make plans. My son usually comes also, but because we haven't decided anything as of yet, I haven't even mention it to him. Tommee's house, my house, Joe's Bar and Grill, I don't go for the food, just for the company.

Hey, if we do Tommee's house, why not make it a tailgate also. If there is room, we get the food out of the way pre game and then settle in to watch us beat the Hawks
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

vette5573

I'll go with the group, I don't care if I'm going to Albany.

Uni

tomeee

No I'm in northern westchester so far with one vote and 2 don't cares. I'm flexible as well lets hear from the rest who commited.

Uni

I can swing that, I think it's like 45-60 minutes from Montclair.

Albany?  Ehh.... not so much.

You can count me in.

vette5573

Quote from: UniHamachi on November 02, 2010, 04:11:17 PM
I can swing that, I think it's like 45-60 minutes from Montclair.

Albany?  Ehh.... not so much.

You can count me in.

I'm in Bergen County, so if you like we can drive in together.

Uni

That's cool.  I think MG and Lenn live near me as well.