News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Annual BBH Get Together: Giants at Seattle 4pm

Started by vette5573, October 21, 2010, 08:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime

Bleeder, copy that. I'm anticipating serious calorie overload...

giantsguy

Sausages and peppers all cooked-sweet and spicy mustard to accompany [tomeee, hope there will be enough room on the grill to heat them up a bit]...  a case of Bud Light is in the cooler on ice ...  meeting up with great people ..  now, if the Giants win the game it will be a perfect day.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

vette5573

nosebleed_section

This is looking like an event which will pass into legend.......

10 years from now, 'Remember when we all met a Tomees's and the Giants Basted the Seahawks?"

RemembersHuff

Man, do I wish I could have made it...the weekend was just too crazy here.  Great group, great menu, and the Giants running away in a laugher.  You guys must be having a blast.  =D>

vette5573

It was a great time had by all. Far better being in Tomeee's large living room where we were able to talk to each other instead of just the person next to us.

Big thanks and a thumbs up to Tomeee for his hospitality!

Uni

I've been awake for just two hours and already hit the head three times.  I was stuffed to the gills at Tomeee's -- it was like a trial run for Thanksgiving.

nosebleed_section

giantsguy

It was great to share the day with my son, good friends and new friends.  Great bunch of guys for sure. 

Tomeee, again, to you and your family for opening your home to us.  What great hospitality.  Thank you.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

Jaime

Tom, thanks so much for hosting the event. The smell of great food hit us as soon as we got out of our car. What a feast! Great camaraderie. The portable fireplace was perfect.
Numerous comments by the Gang would have made the writers for Saturday Night Live jealous. Guess we noodled out how to solve the crowd noise....

The "Lets go Giants" chant late in the game was pretty funny.