News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Annual BBH Get Together: Giants at Seattle 4pm

Started by vette5573, October 21, 2010, 08:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Hi everyone! Speak up here if you would like to get together with the group for this game on Sunday November 7th at 4 pm.

We need to also know where you are coming from so that we can pick a place that is within traveling distance of most members. You can bring whomever you like. We get the tab and split it by the number of attendees including tip.

We have done Fishkill and Menlo Park in the past.  

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

Count me in & likely Resiliency (Mark) on your as of yet undetermined rendezvous location for Seattle game.

tomeee

I'm in and will be traveling from northern Westchester County.

Uni

Sect122Mike

Quote from: vette on October 21, 2010, 08:06:27 PM
Hi everyone! Speak up here if you would like to get together with the group for this game on Sunday November 7th at 4 pm.

We need to also know where you are coming from so that we can pick a place that is within traveling distance of most members. You can bring whomever you like. We get the tab and split it by the number of attendees including tip.

We have done Fishkill and Menlo Park in the past.  

I planned to be there, but I just found out that my sister is having her daughter's christening that day. I have uncles duties to attend to.  Sorry everyone. Enjoy the day. 

Shoelessjoe

I'll be there.  Coming from Westchester like Tom.

Cid in Dupont

Since I live out here I was planning on attending this game with my wife & kid...unfortunately, I'm still unemployed & not sure I will be able to attend.

Also suffered a set back in my health last week, but I'm still hoping.

C U There hopefully...

Cid
Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise; when he closes his lips he is esteemed a man of understanding.

vstaj(grizz)

I'll be there, probably coming from Spence Mass.................IE provided Huff, Len and Vette don't stick me with their portion of the check.    It wasn't funny the first time but it's really getting ugly  now.

I just see those guys, since the check's split equally, they'll be ordering champagne and steak. 

LennG

Quote from: Cid in Dupont on October 23, 2010, 02:05:01 AM
Since I live out here I was planning on attending this game with my wife & kid...unfortunately, I'm still unemployed & not sure I will be able to attend.

Also suffered a set back in my health last week, but I'm still hoping.

C U There hopefully...

Cid

Cid

Hope you are feeling better. A  few more Giants wins can do wonders to make people feel good.

Kidding aside, hope everything works out OK, and you are feeling better real soon.   :yes: :yes: :yes:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

giantsguy

Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

TuckerF

I'm out, I'll be in Charlottesville VA with my daughter who just started grad school.
That old law about 'an eye for an eye' leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

RemembersHuff

I'm going to be a late decision on this, so don't take my location into account when you're making plans.  There's a good chance I'm going to be helping host an event that afternoon and wouldn't be able to make it at 4:00

vette5573

We have 9 that plan on attending and 2 extra maybe.

Out of the 9;

4- NJ
1- LI, NY
2- W/C, NY
1- Troy, NY
1- Mass.

So, where would you all like to meet up? Seems like Fishkill or Westchester county in White Plains are the most central locations.

Joey PM'd me and I think he would be coming from Penn, but not sure where in Penn., north or south.

giantsguy

One of my sons [Brad] may be coming with me.  I honestly don't care where.  Just give me a street adress and town name and in my GPS it goes.  See you there !!! 

Kevin, if you are going and are around, would be happy to have you travel with us.  Just let me know.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!