News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Seat License Owners

Started by vette5573, July 30, 2011, 08:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

This thread is only for members who have been posting here. Not for agents in disguise or guests.

Since we all trust each other, I suggested to one of the members who asked me how to get game tickets to try the folks here first. We all sometimes sell a game or two.

Who here owns tickets and might be looking to sell a game? What game would that be?

I then suggest that any member looking to buy a game post here first and then decide if you both want to discuss the details via PM.

I know we have a site for this, but that's open to guests and one and done posters. This is for friends here only.

jimv

I'm looking for one or two tix to the Bills game, Oct 16th.

Gmo11

I just recently became a ticket holder and will be looking to sell some this season.  I don't know what games I'm going to just yet, a lot depends on the work schedule which doesn't get released until a couple weeks in advance most times but I'll definitely post them here when I know for sure they are for sale.  Most times I'll have 3 for sale.

ViewFromSection129

Guys, I have two about 10 rows from the field.  Great seats.  With a four year old, busy job, and stuff around the house, I am at a point where getting to a game is a time commitment that I cannot make too much right now.  I try to get to the big games (Eagles, Cowboys), but most other games I cannot get to right now.  Let me get my tix in the mail and make sure no one else I know wants any tix first, then I will be more than happy to discuss with the board.

terrymeisner

now that football is back , it's time to start planning a couple of road trips....brent and i will either be going to boston for the patriots game (i've spent a lot of time in the "north shore" area of boston and i love the region) or the philly game at home

we are also going to raiders @ bills on sept 18 for anyone in the upstate region....go Giants!!!!!!

pagan43

As many of you already know, I am a PSL owner, and I do sell a game or two during the season.

Because of the lockout and the uncertainty of the season, the wife and I have refrained from making plans to attend anything Giants related until now. It was just to frustrating, and I was too quickly aggravated by the concepts of billionaires and millionaires squabbling.

So, right now I'm not even sure of what games we will be attending to know what games may be for sale.

Please be advised that if I sell tickets to anyone, they will need to be a BBH contributor with at least 100 post. I must be reasonably sure that I'm not selling my tickets to a re-seller.

pagan43

jimv

pagan, in case you're not going to the Bills game on Oct 16, I could use your two tix that day.

Sect122Mike

I doubt that I am going to the Rams Game and would certainly be open to discussing selling the tickets.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  I have 2 seats and the parking pass. 

I am trying to fix my new years plans so I can go to the cowgirls game.  but I won;t know for sure until late in the season if these are available.  Otherwise, I'm hoping to go to the rest of the games (other than the fins game, which Jim V is using my seats for).   

terrymeisner

i thought it over and it looks like brent and i will head to the meadowlands for the philly game.. looking for a pair and we prefer end zone seating.....go Giants!!!!!

edit to add.....no longer looking for tickets.....have a pair in sect 101 row 21

tomeee

I have 4 seats mezzanine endzone. I plan on going to all games but sometimes have extra's. The early season games are all spoken for. I may have one extra for Miami. Haven't made plans for GB, Wash and Dal so I may have 2 for those games.

Terry the philly game is spoken for so I can't help you out, though I'm looking forward to seeing you and Brent again.

terrymeisner

Tom....That's too bad as I really enjoyed your seats and would have liked to sit in them while I was feeling good. They still haven't found the cause of what bothers me and I am going through a bout of it right now. It sucks lol...

Anyone else with end zone seating that wants to get rid of philly tix can contact me.....go Giants!!!!!

edit to add.....i should have stated that i don't mind paying a premium for these seats and i will also be looking for ranger tickets that weekend

jnyr

I am new to this site.  Hello to all fellow fans of the G-Men.

I have season tix in Mezzanine End Zone.  The seats are covered.  I can not make all games.  I would like to:)  If I hve tickets available I will post.  Thanks  Jim

Gmo11

Hey Terry,

There is a good chance I will be able to help you out.  I have 3 tickets to my name but my father and best friend have first dibs.  One lives in Baltimore the other in West Virginia. It will depend on which games they choose to go to but I will have plenty for sale throughout the course of the season.  Our tickets are basically end zone seats but also covered by one of the scoreboards.  Not great seats, but good enough.  I will let you know if that is a game we will be selling. 

terrymeisner

thanks gmo.....go Giants!!!!!

jimv

I'm NOT a PSL holder.  But, I have two tix to the Aug 22 pre-season game against the Bears.  Anyone interested?