News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Seat License Owners

Started by vette5573, July 30, 2011, 08:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemembersHuff

Because I can combine a trip from Albany for the game with a day of working out of our Scarsdale office the following day,  I might be interested in a single ticket to any of the home night games.  I haven't been able to get on here as often as I'd like lately, but please feel free to send me a private message if you're looking to sell a night game ticket -- I'll get an email notification and will get back to you promptly.

Thanks guys!

terrymeisner

kevin....it would be great if you made it to the philly game which is an 8 20 start.....it would be great to see you again....go Giants!!!!!

RemembersHuff

That would be my first choice, Terry, but probably the toughest ticket of all the night games -- still, you never know.  If someone has a ticket for sale that I can afford, I'll be there!

terrymeisner

kevin....you have to think that the 8 20 start will mean more people won't be willing to go to the game .....especially season ticket holders that come from out of town......there should be quite a few tickets on the market....go Giants!!!!!

miss86

Hello fellow Giant Fans. I may be interested in the Giants-Jets Home-Home game on Christmas Eve. My nephews will be in town and want to go to a games.

tomeee

It is a Jets home game those with PSL's for the Giants don't get tickets to this game.

Woody

I am looking for two tickets to Seahawks Oct 9th
Woody

jimv

Anyone need a Parking Pass for the Fins' game on Oct 30th?  I've got one.

bighitterdalama

Looking for two for the Seattle game.

Big Hitter

Webster29

I am thinking about motorcycling down for the Bills game and would be interested in 1 ticket if anyone has one available.

I know Jim asked first and should get first crack but after him if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know.   Thanks.

Bill

Shoelessjoe

If anyone knows of 2 tickets available for the Green Bay game please let me know.  Thanks.

tomeee

I have two tickets available for this week against Miami (1pm 10/30).

Send PM if interested.

jimv

Hey all, I have a friend who not only supplies the lobsters that I bring to the Tailgate but also supplied me with tix for about 10 years lost his supply of tix last year.  He has yet to be to a game in the new stadium.  For the rest of this year and going forward, if anyone doesn't want to use his tix for a particular game, I'd like to offer them to him.  OK?  THANKS!