News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tribute To Our Fallen Brothers And Sisters

Started by vette5573, November 13, 2011, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Matt

Even though the posters being honored were before my time, I just wanted to offer my condolences to all you guys on the passing of your friends.
"If there are going to be endless echoes, choose the good ones." -Eli Manning

LennG

As we have said SO MANY TIMES, we are like a family here. We may not always see eye to eye, we may have fights and arguments, but in the  end, we all respect one another and we all mourn when one of our own passes away. We share the good and the bad, the joys and the heartaches. Regardless of who you are, whether or not we have met or just have become friends by having one thing in common, the Giants, we are all family here.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Ed Vette

Well said, Lenn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

joeyfootball

so sad so many left us.

rip, we miss you all.

God bless you all.

Dumpster Dan

Vette

The last thing I ever want to do on the BBH is change the theme of a post--so if it is out of line please delete..  This thread reinforces how grateful I am and should be to my Maker.  One week from today I will be 86 years old and here we are talking about all these great people who have left us far too soon.  First thing I do everyday after a prayer of Thanksgiving that I am able to see another day is read on line my local newspaper.  The next thing is check in on my family news site-the BBH.

My wish for all members of this board is that they get to enjoy a life as full as mine has been and I look forward to meeting all of you some day--It may be in a place other than Giants Stadium at a tailgate but think how great a celebration of another Giant season it will be with John, Mojo,Chris, Sam56 etc etc etc all in attendance

Gratefully

DD  (Dan)

Just_jimmy

I didn't know Sam but my thoughts are with him and his family at this time. May he rest in peace.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mark

Quote from: AP44 on February 08, 2017, 08:52:46 AM
you are missed on BBI.
I just got too toxic on the message boards. I found myself being nasty, holding grudges, and being a bully so I stepped away and am in a much state of mind! I still lurk around to read news and keep up.

Thanks though, I do appreciate those words a great deal!

Ed Vette

Nice words of wisdom, Dan.

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

Damn. Sam was such a great guy. I remember him going all the way back to my start over on the BBWC. Sam, Rest in Peace, my friend.

Brian

joeyfootball

GiantFan67

Ed Vette

Loved the video

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

jimv

Ed Vette

Jim, can you share a few words on behalf of the man Paul was? You knew him best.

~ Coach Tom Coughlin