News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Exercising that blob atop my shoulders (Wordle)

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, January 18, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Wordle 1,005 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Tricky
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

:o  :crazy:  :hurt:  :boooo:

Wordle 1,005 X/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Busted!
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 20, 2024, 09:53:55 AM:o  :crazy:  :hurt:  :boooo:

Wordle 1,005 X/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Busted!
Oh no! Isn't it a nightmare...
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Long time coming  :(

I used dingo and bingo, and guessed wrong

Thinking maybe this thread should be shut down since only you and I are playing...or those who play are no longer sharing...what do you think Ed?

Ed Vette

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on March 20, 2024, 01:32:30 PMLong time coming  :(

I used dingo and bingo, and guessed wrong

Thinking maybe this thread should be shut down since only you and I are playing...or those who play are no longer sharing...what do you think Ed?
If you think so.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Yeah, seems there's no more interest in this thread. I introduced it thinking I'd get maybe a half dozen responses, and now it's almost 400 pages long, LOL :greetings:

bobalobabingbong

Wordle 1,006 4/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don't play every day.  That way when I bust or forget I don't ruin my streak!  Hah
- Dan

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

LennG

I play everyday just don't post it.why---no idea. I found it more interesting when we used to post how we got to the word. I always wonder the thinking of how one or two letters turn into the right word. I used to love the reasoning behind the thought process.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Wordle 1,035 1/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It finally came up!!!  :o  :o   <:-P  <:-P
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: T200 on April 19, 2024, 05:25:33 PMWordle 1,035 1/6*

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It finally came up!!!  :o  :o   <:-P  <:-P

Congrats Tim! Amazing  =D>  =D>  =D>

T200

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on April 19, 2024, 05:34:58 PMCongrats Tim! Amazing  =D>  =D>  =D>
I was just waiting for my broken clock to be right!

Time to retire this one and switch up my starting word.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

Wordle 1,037 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
Lost my streak at 324. I'm done.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 21, 2024, 08:08:38 AMWordle 1,037 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
I was sweating, but got it in 6, and when I saw the word, kind of made scratch my head because that's my freakin name on this board...duhhh  :crazy:

LennG

Like Ed, it took me forever to get this but I did get it in 6. Should had it in 3 but all those wrong guesses.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on April 21, 2024, 08:08:38 AMWordle 1,037 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
Bravo, Ed.  =D>

Well done!