News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Just a joke

Started by babywhales, November 02, 2007, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

East Rutherford, NJ (AP) -A seven-year old boy was at the center of a  New Jersey courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the New York Giants, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

bamagiantfan

My son, Gareth, an insurance broker in Florida, loves ocean fishing and takes his cell phone along on the boat. One morning we were drifting about ten miles offshore as Gareth discussed business on the phone. Suddenly his rod bent double, and the reel screamed as line poured off the spool.

Gareth was master of the situation. "Pardon me," he told his customer calmly. "I have a call on another line."
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

LennG

????????????????????????????
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Sem

Our local police yesterday arrested two kids. One was drinking battery acid, the other eating fireworks.

They charged one, and let the other one off.

Cr00zng

Little by having a discussion with her mommy in the morning...

Boy: Mom, why were you bouncing last night on daddy naked?
Mom: Son, your daddy has a big belly and tried pushing it back...

Sounds reasonable explanation, but not for the little boy...

Boy: It's no use mom, our neighbors wife keeps blowing it up during the day....

babywhales

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

babywhales

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE