News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

New York Mets 2012 Season.

Started by Grime Time, January 30, 2012, 03:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grime Time

Someone had to start it...  Haha..  I love my Mets we have good talent but horrible owners.  That said I sadly hope we lose every game and the Wilpons lose the team due to poor fan turnout.   I am definety not a Yanks fan but the only thing I'm jealous off is the fsct your owner actually cares about your team.   Anyways,  go Mets. Sorta.
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

joeynygiants

as a yankee fan best wishes to the mets.

let the kids play, and get rid of the owners.

Sect122Mike

Quote from: Grime Time on January 30, 2012, 03:17:43 PM
Someone had to start it...  Haha..  I love my Mets we have good talent but horrible owners.  That said I sadly hope we lose every game and the Wilpons lose the team due to poor fan turnout.   I am definety not a Yanks fan but the only thing I'm jealous off is the fsct your owner actually cares about your team.   Anyways,  go Mets. Sorta.

If the wilpons were gone, this team could be great.  You still have a young base to build around, you just need the money that being in the best market should generate.  I will be hoping that the Wilpons leave and the team turns it around.  Its best for the City when both teams are good.  One of my college friends owns Third and Long, a sports bar in Murray Hill.  For his sake, I hope both teams are great.  Nothing sells beers like good games and in-city competition. 

Grime Time

Seems like it could be heading into the right direction.   Let's hope that March 19 trial sticks it to them and Selig can't save his buddy

Grime Time

Good start... Johan played well,  bullpen kept it up.  Sucks about Torres and the horrible umpire calls.  I'll take a W.  undefeated :)

Grime Time

4-0 Against the Braves!!!  Look like Ike is getting over his Valley fever and JBay contributed with a beauty save and HR bomb.  I'm liking this team.