News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fire Coughlin

Started by goNets, February 10, 2012, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goNets

Look folks I'm all for giving the guy a honey moon after this flukish Super Bowl, but anyone who's paying attention can clearly see that game has passed him by.  Let's get out in front of this problem and be proactive. Sending Coughlin packing would send a powerful message that nobody's safe.  Complacency is the enemy. 
I'll be printing up t-shirts for everyone to wear to the opening game/ring ceremony. Who's with me?

BlueMoshik

Don't forget the Fire Reese sweatshirts while you're at it.

Cr00zng

Look folks, you don't fire anyone who's just won the SB; got that?

ozz

This thread is premature.  TC has bought a pass until AT LEAST week 3 of next season.   ;)

Section 101 Steve

I think this is the one topic that doesn't need to be addressed anymore till TC announces his retirement some day 3 to 5 years from now and in the condition he's in and with the energy of a 40 year old who's to say it won't be longer. The maras and tisch's love him. He has a Giant lifetime TC pass =D> =D> =D>   
sm

AYM

Quote from: Cr00zng on February 10, 2012, 05:57:02 PM

Hey, Jerrah fired Jimmy Johnson right after winning the Superbowl and won it again 2 years later.  :crazy:

Section 101 Steve

Quote from: AYM on February 10, 2012, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: Cr00zng on February 10, 2012, 05:57:02 PM

Hey, Jerrah fired Jimmy Johnson right after winning the Superbowl and won it again 2 years later.  :crazy:

Somehow I don't think you can compare Jerrah to Mara-tisch ::)
sm

madbadger

This thread is tedious.....

Rambo89

Mara/Tisch need to sell need a real owner like Snyder or Jerry Jones.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

bighitterdalama

I do believe that GoNets tone is sarcastic, no?

LennG

Personally, I think as long as TC is the coach of this team we will never get any decent free agents to come here. Who, in their right mind wants to play for a guy who will fine you if you are early, yet you are really late.

We need some one here, like a Rex Ryan, who ALL the players want to play for.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Rambo89

Yeah Rex would guarantee a Super Bowl.........rather than actually winning a Super Bowl(s).
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

LennG

Plus, I hear Cowher is just sitting on his hands waiting for that phone call from the Maras. Remember, coaching the giants is his dream job.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Chris

There will be at least one "TC has lost this team - they are complacent after winning it all" thread next season.

Wouldn't be a season without one. :)

jimv

Let's see..TC/Cowher/TC/Cowher/TC/Cowher/TC/Cowher

Just for the heck of it. I think I'll take TC.