News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fire Coughlin

Started by goNets, February 10, 2012, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Perhaps they can hire a coach who will have the smarts to draft a QB who has the potential to be a francise caliber QB and get rid of the goofy one they have now!!!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

The12th man

Maybe we need to start a "Fire goNets" post!

Rocky56

Quote from: AYM on February 10, 2012, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: Cr00zng on February 10, 2012, 05:57:02 PM
Look folks, you don't fire anyone who's just won the SB; got that?

Hey, Jerrah fired Jimmy Johnson right after winning the Superbowl and won it again 2 years later.  :crazy:

Great idea!!! But what are the chances Barry Switzer would want to come put of retirement and move to New York.
You do or you do not! There is no try.

andrew_nyg

Perfect...let's hire a guy who let his college stars ROID UP...and when he got his shot with the Cowboys decided to BE a Cowboy by  carrying his gun through the airport.

Oh...and we can bring in another who coached 15 years with one franchsie before winning a SB (which was gifted to him by the refs)..oh..and while he's at it...he can convert this terrible scheme to his signature 3-4 defense.

<:-P :laugh:

The sarcasm is runnin thick, Boys!
A modest view of your future brings modest results and rewards. Think BIG and give people the opportunity to WIN BIG.

goNets

It's been almost 7 days since the Giants have won a Super Bowl. What has TC done for us lately? I don't like the way he's handling the post Super Bowl situation. Everyone's going to be gunning for us, and I haven't heard a single word out of him about how he's preparing the team. Guy's getting way too complacent. Time to shake things up.

Sect122Mike

Quote from: goNets on February 11, 2012, 04:44:36 PM
It's been almost 7 days since the Giants have won a Super Bowl. What has TC done for us lately? I don't like the way he's handling the post Super Bowl situation. Everyone's going to be gunning for us, and I haven't heard a single word out of him about how he's preparing the team. Guy's getting way too complacent. Time to shake things up.

I am laughing my butt off.  This, my frends, is good comedy!

GiantFan67

jimv-Me too. This threadhas me scratching my head. /??? /??? /??? /???

Mach1

If you guys were serious about this we would really back up the truck and clean house, for goodness sake we have been coddling a QB who should be railroaded out of town for his disgracefull performance this year, the D line has not sacked any one for a week, and not one of our wide receivers has even got a sniff of the end zone...... :what:

It is funny how four years ago everyone was ready to give up on coughlin than again at the start of this season we heard how bad he was and had to go, all the questions about Manning, and the derision heaped on the receiving core at the start of the year.  perhaps in future we will all be a little calmer .... Nah not gonna happen

MightyGiants

Every post is tweeted out to our over 1600 followers the title of this thread has reflected poorly on BBH.    No doubt this is all about sarcasm and is attempting to attack and criticize fans GoNets is apparently very angry with.  Although I did notice that anyone that called for Coughlin's firing did qualify it by saying if the team finishes out poorly.   Frankly this is a disappointing thread on many levels and I wish it hadn't been started. 

This is what GoNet's posting did to our cyber reputation:

G @scdistrict  Reply  Retweet  Favorite
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Section 101 Steve

Quote from: MightyGiants on February 11, 2012, 05:53:24 PM

Every post is tweeted out to our over 1600 followers the title of this thread has reflected poorly on BBH.    No doubt this is all about sarcasm and is attempting to attack and criticize fans GoNets is apparently very angry with.  Although I did notice that anyone that called for Coughlin's firing did qualify it by saying if the team finishes out poorly.   Frankly this is a disappointing thread on many levels and I wish it hadn't been started. 

This is what GoNet's posting did to our cyber reputation:

G @scdistrict  Reply  Retweet  Favorite
sm

AZGiantFan

Seems like an all in good fun thread to me.  Anyone who didn't get that it was sarcasm is humor-challenged, IMO. 
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

St Marys

I though this was locked.   Anyways, The Twitteristas need to get a grip.

MightyGiants

I look at this thread and absolutely nothing positive came from it.  I unlocked it and even worse comments were made.  So locked it shall stay.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE