News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who is the Giants greatest RB of all time?

Started by MightyGiants, May 23, 2012, 08:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGIANTS

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 30, 2012, 10:02:56 AM
Quote from: McGIANTS on May 30, 2012, 09:00:21 AM
For me, I never saw Gifford play except for highlight reels. He was way before my time. I remember Morris - vaguely. Same goes for OJ. I don't really remember Hampton, oddly enough, but that's probably because he played on some poor teams. Tiki is probably the freshest in my mind and like others have said, his off the field antics and the way he left the team left a bad taste in my mouth. However, when he played it was hard to not root for him. If I had to pick the best though, it's hard to say but both OJ and Morris were favorites of mine, yet I agree that Tiki was an all around player. I'd probably, on a very slight margin, go with Tiki. I can't really stand him now though.

Is that Weatherford in your avatar?

Yes, he is. That's from the ring ceremony. I thought he looks excited, yet kind of silly (I think it was his "suit") so I decided to use the pic as my avatar.

MightyGiants

Quote from: McGIANTS on May 30, 2012, 12:12:46 PM
For me, I never saw Gifford play except for highlight reels. He was way before my time. I remember Morris - vaguely. Same goes for OJ. I don't really remember Hampton, oddly enough, but that's probably because he played on some poor teams. Tiki is probably the freshest in my mind and like others have said, his off the field antics and the way he left the team left a bad taste in my mouth. However, when he played it was hard to not root for him. If I had to pick the best though, it's hard to say but both OJ and Morris were favorites of mine, yet I agree that Tiki was an all around player. I'd probably, on a very slight margin, go with Tiki. I can't really stand him now though.

Yes, he is. That's from the ring ceremony. I thought he looks excited, yet kind of silly (I think it was his "suit") so I decided to use the pic as my avatar.

There is no doubt that Weatherford fully enjoyed going to the Super Bowl

NY Giants' Steve Weatherford is going to the Superbowl 2012
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

McGIANTS

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 30, 2012, 12:41:57 PM
Quote from: McGIANTS on May 30, 2012, 12:12:46 PM

There is no doubt that Weatherford fully enjoyed going to the Super Bowl

NY Giants' Steve Weatherford is going to the Superbowl 2012

Yeah. I kind of became a fan of his after that moment. For a punter he's got a lot of spirit...team spirit.