News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Super Bowl XXV-- The final drive and WIDE RIGHT

Started by LennG, November 14, 2007, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spider68

babywhales

Quote from: spider68 on November 17, 2007, 02:08:54 PM
That game always stands out to me as a testament to the genius of Bill Bellichek.

The defensive gameplan.... was masterful.

Without a doubt, spider.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

President Rick

best SB ever.  best game ever.  Super!
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

kartanoman

Quote from: T200 on November 15, 2007, 07:00:28 AM
This game lets me know that the Pats can be beat in the SB with the right type of ball-control offense and stout defense.  Buffalo had very similar weapons as the Pats do ...

...   With some tweaks, we could do the same thing to NE in Week 17.  No doubt in my mind.

How prophetic were these words! Not only about Week #17 in season 2007, but the eventual Super Bowl that year!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)