News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Big Blue Huddle Annual BBQ and Get Together 2012

Started by vette5573, June 07, 2012, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

i appreciate the offer from all my buds here, and LENN, but i have my own handicapped placard which i enjoy using greatly at the walm art. nothing like zippin into a handicapped parking space in my 911 and watching the stares. [hehehehehehehehehehehehe!} god im a dork arent I?
dont anserw that.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Jaime

I had the distinct pleasure of driving a 1987 black 911 back in the early 90's.
What a Babe magnet! Not me (the vehicle), although Lenn (Mario)may say otherwise...

giantsguy

Quote from: weeze on June 30, 2012, 10:15:37 AM
i appreciate the offer from all my buds here, and LENN, but i have my own handicapped placard which i enjoy using greatly at the walm art. nothing like zippin into a handicapped parking space in my 911 and watching the stares. [hehehehehehehehehehehehe!} god im a dork arent I?
dont anserw that.

Weeze, you will have 'preferred parking' at the top of my driveway, right in front of the Parking for Giants Fans ONLY !!!
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

weeze

well gee thanks! hey im not crippled ya know! in spite of what some of the guys, and LENN, around here might say. I just cant walk real far distances and cant stand around like i used to , ya know leaning on a bar with your buddies, and LENN.
im probably gooe for about 3/4 of a mile and then its uh oh.
speaking of uh oh, hope everyones ok and has there power back . its freaking hotter up there then it is down here.

giantsguy

Sorry Weeze, I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that.  Let's say the parking spot is reserved for the furthest traveled guest !!!!
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

weeze

ok well thanks! ill be driving all the way from niskayune!
looking forward to it. i hope the first week of august in albany is a lot cooler then in port charlotte! but gee we havent got a confirmation from the DASHER or the DRAKE or the WHALES. this is important as i have to know what kind of weapons to bring. i mean i "could fight them with conventional weapons but that could take years...."  :D