News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Big Blue Huddle Annual BBQ and Get Together 2012

Started by vette5573, June 07, 2012, 08:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

i know I'm late on this.  But, I'll hjave to check with Paul.  Both he & I are bringing our wives & he'll be doing the driving.  So, I'll have a final answer by tomorrow night.  Personally, I like the idea of Friday night dinner & Saturday BBQ after practice,  That way, I can see TWO practices (Friday & Saturday).  If it's dinner Saturday night & BBQ Sunday, that's only ONE practice (Saturday).  I'll get back tomorrow. 

mbigblue

I would vote A but only attending practice and bbq.   

pagan43

President Rick

is anyone tabulating?  if so, consider the many votes for either with no clear preference.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

murderhill

no vote- I'm coming but it will be at the end of a three week trip on the motorcycle down to Fla. and back.  What day won't matter to me.

vette5573

Quote from: murderhill on June 12, 2012, 09:25:10 AM
no vote- I'm coming but it will be at the end of a three week trip on the motorcycle down to Fla. and back.  What day won't matter to me.

Are you bringing anyone else from the Hill family? Need a head count.

vette5573

Quote from: President Rick on June 12, 2012, 09:20:52 AM
is anyone tabulating?  if so, consider the many votes for either with no clear preference.

Rick, I was but I need a head count. Is Phyllis coming?

vette5573

Check this list over and let me know if I need to make a change. Again, how many are coming in your party?
We can talk about the dinner after we settle this.

Saturday BBQ after practice-  ps11yat14- 2, Somersjoe-1, Tomeee-1, mbigBlue-2, Pagan, Zeph-1

Sunday BBQ- Jaime, Res, LennG, Webster29,

Open to either day for the BBQ-  Vette-2, Weeze-2, MightyGiants, PresidentRick, GiantsGuy, TerryMeisner-1, Whales, JimV-2, MurderHill-1, Todge-1,

terrymeisner

ed....i will be in the area for a few days so i will be there from friday to monday......right now it looks like it's just me coming down

zephirus

Shoelessjoe

tomeee

vette5573

Quote from: Somersjoe on June 12, 2012, 12:56:22 PM
So far just me.

Too bad. I think your wife and Linda and Jane would all get along well.

tomeee

weeze

well if its not too late on saturday, and if it is on sunday there will actually be 7 and maybe 8 WEEZES.
also for george, i asked the BIGWEEZE and he said he had like 1/2 a dozen folding chairs he can bring along.
so i guess GIANTSFAN and VETTE are  the head honchos on this so what day is gonna be?
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!