News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Albany Weekend Attendance List

Started by vette5573, July 04, 2012, 11:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

There will be a Dinner on Friday night, August 3rd and Saturday Night, August 4th for those members who will be in Albany on those dates.

The BBQ at George's House will be on Sunday August 5th. Here is the attendance list so far for the Sunday BBQ. We can edit this list as more confirm. Please let me know if there are any mistakes as we have to plan food based on the amount of folks attending.:

Vette-2, Weeze-3, MightyGiants-1, PresidentRick-2, GiantsGuy-1, JimV-4, MurderHill-1, Todge-1, Jaime-1,

Webster29-4, LennG-2, ps11yat14-2, BobinPa-1

So far it looks like 25 adults.

Bob In PA

Although I won't get there in time for the Friday practice, I would like to attend both the Friday and Saturday evening events, so when you decide where and when, let me know.  I'm not a fussy eater, so whatever you select will be fine.  Also, any time is ok. I'll be there no later than 3:00 PM on Friday.  It would help to have addresses for both sites if possible (for my GPS).  Thanks.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

jimv

Usually, we don't decide where we're going for dinner until after the practice when we all get together & decide.  I assume that's how we'll do it this time.  Am I right?

giantsguy

I remember a few years ago we decided ahead of time, and it was decided that we would meet at the Barnsider off of Wolf Rd.  That was the year Spags was there having dinner with his wife and Jesse Armstead.  That was pretty cool.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

vette5573

We can exchange cell numbers via PM. Most of us have each others phone #'s, but anyone who needs mine let me know.

I'm good for the Barnsider Friday night.

President Rick

Barnsider was a good date place back in the day [60's-70's.  We always debated how to spell and pronounce it.  There were many variations; all but one of them wrong. 
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

weeze

oko so barnsider it is for friday night? ok ill be calling your cell phone firday afternoon to get a time. if thatss ok with you.
hey that japanese joint we went to couple years ago still open? id vote for that place for saturday night. but ill go with the crowd.
hey we are getting so organized its scary.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

babywhales

Quote from: vette on July 04, 2012, 11:23:23 AM
There will be a Dinner on Friday night, August 3rd and Saturday Night, August 4th for those members who will be in Albany on those dates.

The BBQ at George's House will be on Sunday August 5th. Here is the attendance list so far for the Sunday BBQ. We can edit this list as more confirm. Please let me know if there are any mistakes as we have to plan food based on the amount of folks attending.:

Vette-2, Weeze-3, MightyGiants-1, PresidentRick-2, GiantsGuy-1, Whales, JimV-4, MurderHill-1, Todge-1, Jaime-1,

Webster29-4, LennG-?, ps11yat14-2, BobinPa-1

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.  I have to be in PA on the 12th for my grandmothers 90th birthday and my brothers wedding on the 17th. 

I could not make the 32 hour drive (there and back) in a 3 day weekend over the 3rd and 4th without another driver and I have not been able to track one down.  Although crazyier things have happened I would certainly appear as though I will not be attending this year. 

Getting to meet all of those not present at last years will now have to wait for another year.

Keep Weeze in line. 

I am may try to find a weekend when the Rangers and Giants play home games on the same weekend and head out then,  a tailgate might not be unheard of.

"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

weeze

im sorry you cant make it whales. i guess ill have to torture LENN that weekend

babywhales

Quote from: weeze on July 24, 2012, 11:14:17 AM
im sorry you cant make it whales. i guess ill have to torture LENN that weekend

It would have been nice to join you in doing so. 

Sounds like Elizabeth would like to head on down to FLA to go to Disney and Universal, so raising hell in Port Charlotte might be a Spring 2013 reality.   Ild like to catch a gator with a grappling hook.

We can reenact Sherman's March to the Sea for old time sake.

BTW -Ill pm you about shipping numbers for Port Charlotte to Wisconsin?
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

LennG

Please Chris, make it. send me a plane ticket and I'll drive you down there.

To be tortured by Weeze for even a day is just too much to bare. Where is EdS when we need sometone to be tortured??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

whales, sorry u can't make the scene. Hopefully another time...

vette5573

Quote from: babywhales on July 24, 2012, 11:11:48 AM
Quote from: vette on July 04, 2012, 11:23:23 AM

Vette-2, Weeze-3, MightyGiants-1, PresidentRick-2, GiantsGuy-1, Whales, JimV-4, MurderHill-1, Todge-1, Jaime-1,

Webster29-4, LennG-?, ps11yat14-2, BobinPa-1

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend.  I have to be in PA on the 12th for my grandmothers 90th birthday and my brothers wedding on the 17th. 

I could not make the 32 hour drive (there and back) in a 3 day weekend over the 3rd and 4th without another driver and I have not been able to track one down.  Although crazyier things have happened I would certainly appear as though I will not be attending this year. 

Getting to meet all of those not present at last years will now have to wait for another year.

Keep Weeze in line. 

I am may try to find a weekend when the Rangers and Giants play home games on the same weekend and head out then,  a tailgate might not be unheard of.

A 32 hour drive for a weekend is above and beyond. We'll catch you sometime.

Bob In PA

Assuming it's going to be the Barnsider on Friday night, I have found the following address: 480 Sand Creek Road, Albany, NY 12205. 
If this site is chosen, please confirm the above address and let me know what time to be there. Thanks.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

weeze

i just got a email from my brother. seems my goddaughter, husbands and two little ones want to join us for dinner on friday night. they cannot make the picnic. so if we could agree on the barnsider and a approxiamate time that would certainly help me out.
thanks
weeze