News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Albany Weekend Attendance List

Started by vette5573, July 04, 2012, 11:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimv

giantsguy

Quote from: vette on July 27, 2012, 12:18:22 AM
Quote from: vette on July 26, 2012, 03:33:32 PM
Quote from: vette on July 26, 2012, 10:07:48 AM
Since some are not going to practice on Friday, we should decide on dinner arraignments now.

Who is going to Friday night dinner and how many? Quote and add your names.

Barnsider at 6PM.

Dinner List

Ed and Linda

Bob

Jim & Marie
Paul & Joyce

Bill and Louise

Jaime

That's 10 so far and I know more are coming, so when we get a final count we will call for a reservation.

Shelley and I make 12... 
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

vette5573

Since some are not going to practice on Friday, we should decide on dinner arraignments now.

Barnsider at 6PM.

Dinner List

George and Shelley

Ed and Linda

Bob

Jim & Marie
Paul & Joyce

Bill and Louise

Jaime

That's 12 so far and I know more are coming, so when we get a final count we will call for a reservation.

weeze

well if you bothered to read the posts jimv youd see that my family of which i am only one voting member, has made other plans.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

jimv

Sorry, weeze.  Must've missed that one.

vette5573

Quote from: vette on July 27, 2012, 09:39:13 AM

Barnsider at 6PM.

Dinner List

George and Shelley

Rich

Ed and Linda

Bob

Jim & Marie
Paul & Joyce

Bill and Louise

Jaime

That's 13. .

jimv

There's a chance I might have two more for the Barnsider on Friday.

LennG

OK, change of plans on my end. I just got my schedule for this weekend and I have no games on Saturday, so I gave my Friday nite game back and I will be coming up on Friday spending the weekend and the Mrs (Doris) will be joining me. So add two more for dinner on Friday nite and Saturday nite and  one more for the BBQ.

As I said, we will be bringing our own food for the BBQ, and I am already trying to talk the Mrs into trying Weeze's whatever he calls them now, saying that Weeze took the Rabbinical test and he koshered the fish he is bringing.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Unless I missed it, are we meeting up before practice and going in as a group, finding each other at practice or just doing our own thing and meeting for dinner??

I figure I should be up at camp by about 12:30 or so. Any plans for this.

If I have this right, the Barnsider at 6:00. I have the address that was posted. My GPS isn't working that well, so are there general directions to the place. Is it off of a main road, or cross street??
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

vette5573

Quote from: vette on July 30, 2012, 04:42:09 PM
Quote from: vette on July 27, 2012, 09:39:13 AM

Barnsider at 6PM.

Dinner List

George and Shelley

Len and Doris

Rich

Ed and Linda

Bob

Jim & Marie
Paul & Joyce

Bill and Louise

Jaime

That's 15 .

vette5573

I made a reservation for 15 for Friday night 6PM at the Barnsider. I can add more to this in advance if anyone else decides to come. It's reserved under the BigBlueHuddle. I am the only one who can alter this reservation as per my instructions to the Barnsider.

http://www.barnsiderrestaurant.com

vette5573

Lenny, why don't we meet at the dutch quad where we always meet. Corner of the parking lot before the sidewalk to the facility. We should all try to be there by 12:30. I'll be leaving my house at 9am from NJ with Linda and Jaime. We should be in the lot by noon the latest.

jimv

Ed, if you're talking about Friday, lenny won't be up.  I'll be coming over & will try to get to the quad by 1230.  OK?

vette5573

Quote from: jimv on August 01, 2012, 01:50:25 PM
Ed, if you're talking about Friday, lenny won't be up.  I'll be coming over & will try to get to the quad by 1230.  OK?

Jim,

Len just wrote this:

"OK, change of plans on my end. I just got my schedule for this weekend and I have no games on Saturday, so I gave my Friday nite game back and I will be coming up on Friday spending the weekend and the Mrs (Doris) will be joining me. So add two more for dinner on Friday nite and Saturday nite and  one more for the BBQ."

Len, are you coming for practice Friday or just dinner?

LennG

Not sure just yet. We were shooting for it, but something may have come up that we may just get there for dinner Friday, and then the rest of the weekend.

we will definately be there for dinner. Ed, Jim, can you PM me your cell phone numbers so I can be in touch.

Charlie Weiss