These are the items we will need some people to bring and take back home with them:
* Canopy tents -3 needed- Ed and Bill are each bringing one. We need one more.
* Folding chairs- Everyone bring their own.
* Grills-3- Right now George has 2 propane grills. Could use one more charcoal or habachi.
* Folding tables- We need 4 card size tables. Bob is bringing one. Bill is bringing 3
* Ice chests (coolers)- Rick bringing an 18x36 chest. Bob bringing a medium size cooler. Everyone try to bring one. We will need a couple for food storage.
* Music/ / Cd's or (MP3 Player with FM Transmitter)
* DVD/VHS tapes of movies for the little ones if they are so inclined to watch
* Battery-powered Radio Stereo/Boombox
* Games*** To be purchased by Ed/George and will be covered by Members Donation ( We estimate about $12 per Adult, give or take) ***
Note: Quantities listed are 'estimates'
Hamburg meat - 48-50 patties
Chicken & Turkey burgers-
Hot Dogs - 48 each
Hamburg/Hot dog rolls
Chicken Wings - 60 pieces
Soda and Diet Soda- coke- 1 case, diet coke-1, sprite-1, Dr. Pepper-half case
Bottled Water- 1 case 48
Green Salad- 10 mixed bags
Potato or other Salads- 5 lbs each of mac & potato
Veggie Platter- 1
Cheese (finger food)- a few packs we can cut up or a platter
Fruit/ Fruit platter- 2
Boneless/skinless breasts- 40George is supplying all the paper and plastic products to keep the costs down. Thank you George!! Everyone is welcome to bring their own Beer or Wine with their own cooler. Everyone is welcome to bring a desert item like cookies, pie, cake, brownies. OR a specialty item, but it's not required. JimV- Sour Cream Cake
Rick- A couple of desert selectionsLen- Kosher food, assorted dipsWeeze- Trout
Jaime- CigarsPlease let us know what you are bringing so we can update the list.