News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Big Blue Huddle BBQ Shopping and To Bring List

Started by vette5573, July 07, 2012, 01:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

These are the items we will need some people to bring and take back home with them:

* Canopy tents -3 needed- Ed and Bill are each bringing one. We need one more.
* Folding chairs- Everyone bring their own.
* Grills-3- Right now George has 2 propane grills. Could use one more charcoal or habachi.
* Folding tables- We need 4 card size tables. Bob is bringing one. Bill is bringing 3
* Ice chests (coolers)- Rick bringing an 18x36 chest. Bob bringing a medium size cooler. Everyone try to bring one. We will need a couple for food storage.
* Music/ / Cd's or (MP3 Player with FM Transmitter)
* DVD/VHS tapes of movies for the little ones if they are so inclined to watch
* Battery-powered Radio Stereo/Boombox
* Games

***  To be purchased by Ed/George and will be covered by Members Donation ( We estimate about $12 per Adult, give or take) ***

Note: Quantities listed are 'estimates'

Hamburg meat - 48-50 patties
Chicken & Turkey burgers-
Hot Dogs - 48 each
Hamburg/Hot dog rolls
Chicken Wings - 60 pieces
Soda and Diet Soda- coke- 1 case, diet coke-1, sprite-1, Dr. Pepper-half case
Bottled Water- 1 case 48
Green Salad- 10 mixed bags
Potato or other Salads- 5 lbs each of mac & potato
Veggie Platter- 1
Cheese (finger food)- a few packs we can cut up or a platter
Fruit/ Fruit platter- 2
Boneless/skinless breasts- 40

George is supplying all the paper and plastic products to keep the costs down. Thank you George!! :ok:

Everyone is welcome to bring their own Beer or Wine with their own cooler. Everyone is welcome to bring a desert item like cookies, pie, cake, brownies. OR a specialty item, but it's not required.

JimV- Sour Cream Cake

Rick- A couple of desert selections

Len- Kosher food, assorted dips

Weeze- Trout

Jaime- Cigars

Please let us know what you are bringing so we can update the list.

vette5573

Please let us know if you see we missed anything.

Thank you,

George and Ed

jimv

My wife Marie will be making a Sour Cream Cake & bringing it over.  We're coming over on Friday, so there's no way we can bring anything that needs refrigeration.  I'll check with Paul & see what he & his wife might bring.  Again, I'm still willing to shop Stuarday morning.

weeze

of those attending, who are local besides george and bigweeze? are these the only two locals?
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

President Rick

we can bring one 18x36" igloo ice chest, and a couple dessert selections. 
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

jimv

IF there are going to be children who are interested, I can bring Disney DVDs.

LennG

As I have replied, I will be bringing some 'Kosher' food, like Hebrew National franks, and some turkey burgers. If anyone else is interested is this sort of food, I have plenty to go round.

I will also bring  Hummus and some dip for the veggies and chips.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Webster29

Ed:   If we need 3 canopies and no one signs up for the 3rd I might be able to bring an extra one.   We have one that we used at the Bills/Giants tailgate and the wind messed it up a bit.   But I think it is serviceable.  Let me know.

weeze

just got in another 3 pds of trout. looks likew ill be bringing enough for all. that includes LENN, i mean if fresh caught speckled trout isnt kosher , nothing is. 

Jaime

I'll bring some cigars. Whose up for a stogie?
St. Louis Rey Churchills will be the selection de jour.
How many of u Bros wil be indulging?

vette5573

Quote from: Webster29 on July 11, 2012, 12:01:46 AM
Ed:   If we need 3 canopies and no one signs up for the 3rd I might be able to bring an extra one.   We have one that we used at the Bills/Giants tailgate and the wind messed it up a bit.   But I think it is serviceable.  Let me know.

If you have the room Bill, please bring it.

President Rick

Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

vette5573

weeze

im probably the only one around here that is still so addicted to nicotine that i still smoke, unfortunately and even i dont touch stogies. but thanks for the offer. you migfht still find someone to join you for a heater as long as you dont get near my 2 great nephews. do that and my sister in law will strangle you!  :yes: :D

giantsguy

I'm going to respectfully ask that all smokers, cigarettes or cigars, please smoke in the front yard.  I promise you'll still be able to see just about everything !!!   Thank you in advance.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!