News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Big Blue Huddle BBQ Shopping and To Bring List

Started by vette5573, July 07, 2012, 01:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

not a problem. dont be shy about reminding me if i forget.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

President Rick

Vette...what?  she quit?  I was thinking only of me!!!
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Jaime

g.g., does that for Lenn as well? Cause when he gets on a roll, I swear i c smoke comin' out of his ears... :what:

vette5573

Quote from: Jaime on July 17, 2012, 04:34:40 PM
g.g., does that for Lenn as well? Cause when he gets on a roll, I swear i c smoke comin' out of his ears... :what:

Wait till you see how George C. Scott portraits him in the movie. Powerful performance!

giantsguy

Quote from: Jaime on July 17, 2012, 04:34:40 PM

LOL, I would like to see that Jaime.  I'm sure the smoke coming out of Lenn's ears isn't toxic... just thick !!!
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

g.g., if u want to get Lenn fired up, just talk bout a couple of his faves, like Sintim, Barden, & Beckum. Lenn's all time whipping boy, was CB Bruce Johnson. Lenn would work himself into a state of frenzy giving out a truly impressive tongue lashing re; Johnson.

Lenn, nice pic <:-P

LennG

Jaime, you had to mentioned that name again. Bruce Johnson, the lone Johnson on the Giants.  :laugh:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

weeze

my neighbor CARL is a fishing nut. he goes out after trout 5 days a week, weather permitting. he just dropped off a couple more pounds of trout so i will definately be bringing a goodly supply.

giantsguy

Quote from: LennG on July 18, 2012, 03:41:51 PM

Jaime, you had to mentioned that name again. Bruce Johnson, the lone Johnson on the Giants.  :laugh:

I'm thinking of having a banner size photo of B Johnson just for Lenn's appreciation and enjoyment !!!
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

Jaime

g.g, u hang that banner...stand back & watch Lenn go postal!

LennG

Het, no fair. If you are going that route, you MUST also have a banner of Barden for Jim

In fact. bigger than the one for Bruce.  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

Lenn, tru daht, fair is fair. I can only speak for myself (& maybe Lenn?), I wouldn't want Jim to feel unloved. :no:

weeze

another stop by my neighbor carl, 3 more trout dropped off so we WILL be bar b q ing trout!

vette5573

No, you will be BBQ'ing Trout.

Did you consult the Drakester for the lemon recipe?