News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Official BBH Training Camp Attendance List

Started by MightyGiants, July 12, 2012, 08:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

If you are going to attend camp, please post what days you will be there

Me-  Will be watching practices starting Thursday August 2nd and Leaving after practice on Monday August 6th.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Shoelessjoe

jimv

Webster29

Cindy, Adam and I will be there for the bbq on the 5th and for practice's on the 6,7, and 8th probably leaving the 9th.   We will be staying at the Days Inn on Western Ave right across from SUNY Albany and next to Across the Street Pub.   If anyone wants to get together let me know.

GFICO

Rich, my daughter and her family return to the states on the 31st. My son in law has completed his tour there. That said I regret that I will not be attending this year. I hope youse guys have fun!

Fred

LennG

Sorry to hear that Fred. I was going to wear my old Ramstein uniform, and bring my old beer stein to reminisce with you.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Jaime

I'll attend practice on Fri. Sat & Mon.
Of course I'll be in attendance @ the BBQ.

Webster, I'll staying @ the same joint!

GFICO

Quote from: LennG on July 14, 2012, 12:33:43 PM

Sorry to hear that Fred. I was going to wear my old Ramstein uniform, and bring my old beer stein to reminisce with you.
Quote from: LennG on July 14, 2012, 12:33:43 PM

I look forward to that next year Lenn!!

President Rick

Phyllis and I hope to get to practice on Aug 3&4 weather permitting, as well as going to the Sunday bbq.  we also need to allow time for visits with my Mom down the road in Hudson during the fri-sat period so I can't commit to anything other than the bbq on sunday. 
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

giantsguy

I will be there, 1 PM, next Friday !!!!  hehehehehe.....   <:-P   :yes:
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

Bob In PA

I'll be at the practice on Saturday.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!