News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Weekend Pictures and stories (consolidated)

Started by vette5573, August 03, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weeze

PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

drakew

"I wish I could have made it this year, but my family had to come first" ruefully retorts the tru blu fan, "AND I hadda deliver a special cargo of gator squeezins to Cortland, its the only way those poor people of mine can keep from getting sick to their stomachs these days!

Its not like me to miss some trout...."
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

terrymeisner

If anybody knows how to get Eli to sign this damn jersey, please let me know.

have you tried contacting pat hanlon?....he seems to do wonders for people .....go Giants!!!!!

vette5573

Quote from: terrymeisner on August 10, 2012, 01:09:09 PM

have you tried contacting pat hanlon?....he seems to do wonders for people .....go Giants!!!!!

Terry, we really missed the guys in the middle of the first row! You were both conspicuously missing.

vette5573

Quote from: vette on August 10, 2012, 05:00:43 PM

Terry, we really missed the guys in the middle of the first row! You were both conspicuously missing.

And the guy in the back row, Stevie.

vette5573

Quote from: vette on August 10, 2012, 05:02:00 PM
Quote from: vette on August 10, 2012, 05:00:43 PM

And the guy in the back row, Stevie.

And your son with his hand on your Shoulder, Brent.

vette5573

vette5573

vette5573

mbigblue

Hey, thanks for the thought:-) 

Like I always say, I wish I lived closer to route 17.  Timing wasn't good for me this year but from the pictures I just saw, I missed another great BBH bbq.  Great job to all of those involved in celebrating JimV 80th birthday.  The look on his face receiving the Coughlin picture says it all.  A bit late but happy birthday sir!  Next time I drink a Shipyard, I'll raise my glass to you. 

Fred

RemembersHuff

I'm sorry I missed the big bash at George's place, but glad I made it to the Barnsider on Friday night to say hello to my old friends and meet some new ones.

I know this has been said many times, but if you're on the fence about attending one of these get-togethers, just do it.

Bill Brown

Quote from: RemembersHuff on August 11, 2012, 07:23:21 AM
I'm sorry I missed the big bash at George's place, but glad I made it to the Barnsider on Friday night to say hello to my old friends and meet some new ones.

I know this has been said many times, but if you're on the fence about attending one of these get-togethers, just do it.

I agree Kevin.  It was a pleasure meeting old and new alike!!

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

weeze

ya know, everytime i go to the bar b q i meet a few more people. everytime they are the nicest bunch of folks you ever met. its just wierd , people from all over and yet its pass me a hotdog and by the way , the eagles really DO suck! plus the wives /girlfriens/sig. otheres, whatever , everyone gets along. even that bluebelly LENN puts his normal old fart ways on hold to just enjoy the comraderie. if youve never gone , make it a priority to try and make it next year.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

terrymeisner

ed.....i would have loved to have been able to make it down this year but it just wasn't in the cards.....maybe  i can get down to a game at the meadowlands this year and see you guys....go Giants!!!!!