News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Weekend Pictures and stories (consolidated)

Started by vette5573, August 03, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

They don't post here, but this couple are two of the loveliest people you would ever have the pleasure of meeting. Paul and his lovely wife Joyce. Paul comes with JimV to the games and tailgates with the BBH.

vette5573

JimV and Marie. Let me just echo Lenn's sentiments. The wives were a special group that bonded so well!

vette5573

Bill and Cindy. Webster29.

Cindy is one of the original BBH ladies to brave the bonding ritual. And, she tailgates!!!

vette5573

Lenny and definitely the best person in his life. How he ever convinced this secret gem to marry him is beyond me.

Wink!  ;-)

vette5573

Bill and Louise. Ps11yat. Louise has come to join Bill on a few of these get- togethers. Louise is a sweetie!

vette5573

This is our resident accomplished writer Dr. Richard O.

You know him as President Rick. Here he is with another BBH original lady, my new Facebook bud Phyllis.

Actually, believe it or not, none of these Internet guru's have a Facebook page except for Bill and Paul. Of course, I hooked up with their lovely ladies.

What goes on in Facebook, stays in Facebook!

vette5573

Ok, just ignore me, but allow me to introduce the one and only Dennis. He claims to be a Mennis. In reality, he a great guy!

You all know him as MurderHill.

vette5573

Here is the hero of the event. George, the GiantsGuy!!!

He never gave me the opportunity of a pic with the incredible love of his life, Shelley.

But! My Linda captured them in the true spirit of the event, only in solo shots.

vette5573

Mrs. GiantsGuy, the wind beneath his wings! I give you Shelley!

vette5573

Here is Shelley, tearing apart the hot dog package to shreds, after the famished MurderHill came in exclaiming, "I need food! Now!"

After all, the man rode that Bike a couple a thousand miles. What a Hostess!

vette5573

This is Wendy and Adam. You know Adam as Earth, Wind and Fire.

Wendy, well what can I say? What a beautiful young lady and a pleasure to know!

vette5573

These are two of the greatest guys you would ever want to meet. They hosted the BBH party last year in Albany even though the Giants bailed.

None other than the one and only, Weeze and one of my favorites, his brother Big Weeze or as I like to call him, Randy!

vette5573

The founding father, the Mightyone!

My bud Rich!

vette5573

Here is the real hero behind the scenes and rumor has it the reason the Giants won the SB.

Good ol George!

vette5573

Yeah, we all like to call it home...