News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Weekend Pictures and stories (consolidated)

Started by vette5573, August 03, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

jimv

+ 1,000,000,000, Lenny!!!!!~! :ok: <:-P :ok: <:-P

vette5573

Don't forget Bob, you, me, Kevin, Rocky and the Drake are going to form a band. Guess what we can call it?

Garageband and FaceTime. Ain't they wonderful?

vette5573

Yo Drake! One of your Guilds and my Taylor= screeming Guitars!!!

Bill Brown

Who in their right mind would drive 6 1/2 hours just to hang out with a bunch of freaking NY Giants fans?  ME & LOUISE!!!!!  It is one of the best weekends we have every year.  The nicest group of guys and ladies we have ever had the pleasure of spending a couple of days with.  Please Giants management, keep your training camp in Albany.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

giantsguy

Lenn, Shelley and I thank you for your kind words.  It really was a pleasure welcoming the BBH family into our home, litteraly thanks to the weather.  Indoors or out, we are so happy you all chose our home as the BBH bbq spot this year.  We both agreed that we hope we can host all of you, and anyone else who couldn't make it this year, again next year.  Really wonderful people. Shelley mentioned afterwards that she regretted not being able to spend more time talking and getting to know everyone, especially the wives.  We both agreed we'll have more chances for sure.

In short, thank you all for making our weekend so special.   Bill, just for you, I am totally enjoying my morning coffee in my BBH mug !!!   :yes:

Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

giantsguy

wow, great pics Ed...  I'm eating a cupcake [blue D] as we speak !!  :yes:
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

jimv

GREAT weekend!!!  And, thanks to ALL for my birthday celebration.  I REALLY appreciate it!  Special thanks to Bill for the picture.  BTW, Bill, how many of the 24 Shipyards were left when Wendy gave the box to you? =)) =))

babywhales

Looks like a great time!!!!   Thanks for posting the pictures.
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

worf49

Man oh man what a terrific group!!! 

Sem

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. 

vette5573

Quote from: worf49 on August 06, 2012, 10:25:37 AM
Man oh man what a terrific group!!! 

We gotta get you to come out here some day, Worf. There is a whole bunch of folks I would love to finally meet and you are on the top of the list.

vette5573

Quote from: nygsem on August 06, 2012, 10:34:12 AM

I was craving those speedies yesterday, Steve.

Sem

Quote from: vette on August 06, 2012, 10:35:07 AM

Ed, I'll try to make it back to camp again someday, but in the mean time for those cravings there's always this - http://www.spiedies.com/

vette5573

Quote from: nygsem on August 06, 2012, 11:37:40 AM
Quote from: vette on August 06, 2012, 10:35:07 AM

Ed, I'll try to make it back to camp again someday, but in the mean time for those cravings there's always this - http://www.spiedies.com/

Thanks!