News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Weekend Pictures and stories (consolidated)

Started by vette5573, August 03, 2012, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsguy

Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

vette5573

Mightygiants, Jaime and Vette

vette5573

vette5573

vette5573

joeynygiants

yoy all have a ton of fun, had to mis it due to surgery on my left hand, couldn't drive.

Bob In PA

This weekend I met some members of the Hall of Fame.
Not the pro football Hall of Fame.... the Bob In PA Hall of Fame.
They are 25 or so BBH contributors (along with a good number of spouses) who assembled in Albany this weekend to watch the Giants practice, share a few meals together, and generally just hang out for a great time centering on our love of the Giants.

This note is my way of notifying you that (in a private ceremony held a few minutes ago) you were inducted into my personal hall of fame.  Each of you is a unique individual who has his (or her) own remarkable variety of style, intelligence and class.  Meeting the group was quite memorable, not because you are Giants fans, but because you are something more important . . . a group of truly outstanding people.

Thanks for everything.  In more ways than one, it was a truly SUPER weekend.

Bob in PA
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

LennG

Bob, just got in. It was a pleasure to see you again. I'm glad you had a great time and got to meet so many of our wonderful posters. I knew you would enjoy their company,  the way I do. Hope this becomes a regular thing for you every year.

As as long as you hang with us handicapped guys, you get to meet the players. :ok: :ok: :ok:

And I got to meet some new people who I had never met before. Bill, Ted, Dennis is was great to finally meet you guys and hope we can do it again some time in the future.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

LennG

Following in Bob's footsteps, I need to take a minute to say thanks to certain BBHers who went above and beyond the so called, 'call of duty'.

#1 is to George (Giantsguy) for the use of his house, yard and everything else. He needs to be voted BBHer of the year for all the time and work he put into this event. Even the rain didn't dampen our party, we just moved it inside for a while. George and your lovely wife, you guys are the best.

To Weeze for lugging 15 pounds of speckled trout all the way from Florida and standing by the grill and cooking them 5 pieces at a time. Weeze, my friend, they truly were delicious, and I certify them Kosher so all can enjoy in the future. Too bad you couldn't join us when we went out for dinner, you would have loved it when the Japanese cook squirted sake into everyone mouth. Weeze, you have taken over as chef of the year for fish. Excellent job.

To Jaime, for letting me know that with my handicapped placard I could get into the Handicapped, VIP parking lot and get taken right down to the field seats. This worked out so well for us, so thank you for the great advice.

To Tom Coughlin for sending our own JimV a terrific birthday present. So we also need to thank Bill (Webster29) for taking charge of this and securing this terrific present. Tom sent Jim an autographed photo of himself, inscribed to Jim wishing him a happy birthday. Just a great job all around guys.

And I must thank everyone who was there for making my wife feel so welcomed there. This was her first BBH function and all the wives and our regular BBH crew made her feel as if she has always been part of the group. She thanks you and I thank you all for that.

Just a truly remarkably enjoyable weekend.

Thank you all for making it so.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

vette5573

Bob, it was truly a pleasure meeting you and Ted for the first time. Thank you for coming and sharing with everyone.

vette5573

Well said Lenny! I'm with you all the way.

vette5573

This may take some time to get them all on here as I have to do it via Tapatalk because it automatically reduces the size to fit the attachment requirements. Those of you who are my Facebook friends can see it all on my Albums.

Let me just say, I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful friends!

vette5573

JimV toasting Dan the Man. The only member who is a Giant fan longer than JimV.

vette5573

Bill (Webster29) contacted Coach Coughlin and told him about Jim's service to our country and that he will be 80 years young this year.

Well, he sent a personalized photo to present to Jim. What a Great gesture to a Great lifetime fan. Jim's reaction was priceless!

vette5573