News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bengals Game Get Together Sunday 11/11 in NY 11AM

Started by tomeee, October 19, 2012, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomeee

Others are welcome to join but here is the list I have as of now. I suggest we stick with the pre-game pot luck tailgate starting at 11 AM. I will send a PM with directions the week before the game.

tomeee - Plates, utensils, condiments, napkins, paper towels, ice, coffee, soda, beer.
SomersJoe - pulled pork
Vette - hamburgers, hot dogs and rolls
LennG+1 - chips and humus
Jamie
giantsguy+1 - bbq chicken
MightyGiants - Cheese Platter

Shoelessjoe

Tom, you can count me in.  I'll bring a pulled pork if that is OK.  Being that it is a 1 pm game would 12 or 11 be OK?  Do you think that we should break bread during half time?

giantsguy

How about I bring bbq chicken breasts from the Dinosaur BBQ?  How about 11:30?

If, and ONLY IF you feel there's enough room, I'd like to ask my son Adam to come if he's around that day.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

drakew

We are staying at a local hotel that weekend, even though we live about an hour away. I'll need to bring something nonperishable, put me down for four!
Me, my wife Kim, Fred the sports director here for WLKY, and his friend George from FL.

As far as pot luck, Ringo says it best "No No No, I don't a-smoke it no more. I'm tired of waking up on the floor. No thank you please, it only makes me sneeze, and then it makes it hard to find the door"
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

LennG

I will be bringing our own food, turkey burgers for myself and my son. I will always bring more if anyone else wants.

For the group, in the past, I'll bring asst chips and hummus.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

tomeee

giantsguy

Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

vette5573

I'll bring Hamburgers and hot dogs and rolls. Quick food is best I guess.

coggs

For a second I thought people were getting together IN Cincinnati.  In that case, I would have joined you as I am heading out for that game.

vette5573

Quote from: coggs on October 22, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
For a second I thought people were getting together IN Cincinnati.  In that case, I would have joined you as I am heading out for that game.

Check with a couple of the other guys. I believe either Webster or Terry Meisner may be going.

terrymeisner

coggs .....my son Brent (frith) and i are also headed to cinci....go Giants!!!!!

Webster29

Adam and I are also going to Cincy for the game

Also you might want to check with Drake.    His post sounded like he was talking about going to the game itself, not the get together at tommys.   

tomeee

Sorry for the confusion but yes this thread is for the get together in Westchester County NY.

Why don't you guys start another thread for the get together in Cinncy.

coggs

I'm going with my wife, and meeting a friend with whom I normally tailgate with at home games.  We are tailgating with a group called Bengal Bomb Squad.  Emailed the guy who runs it, said we are all welcome to come, if you can't bring anything you can make a donation and feast and drink. Apparently they are a real friendly group who always welcomes opposing fans.

terrymeisner

Why don't you guys start another thread for the get together in Cinncy.

there is a thread on the front porch about the cinci game we can use for those of us going to the game...go Giants!!!!!