News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Bengals Game Get Together Sunday 11/11 in NY 11AM

Started by tomeee, October 19, 2012, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakew

"Yeah, I am gonna be at the game, gees, I didn't get the tommee thing" grumbles the tru blu fan
"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

weeze

gee whiz you guys are having a get together and you didnt invite my brother DRAKE and I? what are we, not on the list of cool kids? bet you invited all the cheerleaders though huh?
gee i dont know about you guys being so cliqueish.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!

Jaime

wheeze, I think u r way kool. U & yours, do drop in.

I have another attendee, Resilantcy (Mark). He attended Tomeee's 1st event.

LennG

Just spoke to Tommee a little while ago and he has no power. So stay tuned on this thread to see if this get together will still be on, at least at Tommee's house. He said if he gets power back early in the week it may not be a problem, but if we have to cancel, or move it, we all understand why.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

tomeee

We are still good lets get together all are welcome.

giantsguy

Quote from: tomeee on November 03, 2012, 08:11:42 PM
We are still good lets get together all are welcome.

tomeee, I'm glad to hear all is well with you and your family.  Looking forward to seeing you guys again and Adam is looking forward to join us as well.  Thanks again for the hospitality.
Go Red, Grey and Blue !!

Uni

tomeee

Lets figure 11 am which should give us time to cook, eat and cleanup. The weather looks good. I'll pm directions later in the week.

tomeee

I only received one regret unfortunately Uni can't make it.

I'll see the rest of you on Sunday.

By the way those who may be concerned about gas we are pretty much back to normal with all gas stations open and no lines. PM me if you need directions to local gas.

sports_39

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

tomeee

The head count is 8 as of now.

Weather to be in the 60's and sunny.

Check your pm for gas situation.

tomeee - Plates, utensils, condiments, napkins, paper towels, ice, coffee, soda, beer.
SomersJoe - pulled pork
Vette - hamburgers, hot dogs and rolls
LennG+1 - chips and humus
giantsguy+1 - bbq chicken
MightyGiants - Cheese Platter

weeze

what did i tell you guys about pictures! you know , now you cant say "THAT guy, I dont know him" cuz theres a foto of all of you with that criminal wearing number 10. remember ,guilt by association, being in the presence of known criminals. you should know this without me telling you.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!