News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

1967 Season Video

Started by Giant Obsession, November 03, 2012, 08:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giant Obsession

of the NFL season (28 minutes).  Some great clips of Fran's first year and Homer...narrated by jack Whitacre.

2nd part is the highlights of Super Bowl II...narrated by William Woodson, a legendary voice over man filling in for an unavailable John Facenda.

A very nice trip down memory lane with some great clips of Unitas, Sayers, Fearsome Foursome, Starr, Lombardi.

Enjoy !!!

Superbowl II - Green Bay Packers Vs Oakland Raiders (1967)
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Giant Obsession

Mr. Matt,

Bless you for having an interest in our history.

Homer Jones....look down the topics about halfway and you will read all about him. He was amazing.

Any questions you ever have, just mail to me thru here.  I love to discuss our history, especially the dark days.  I believe you can never enjoy success fully without experiencing abject failure.  Makes success that much sweeter.

Again, I am glad you are here, please don't be a stranger.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon