News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Members Profiles**- Post a little about yourself (now with complete list)

Started by MightyGiants, August 29, 2007, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Brown

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on November 05, 2022, 03:36:40 PM1)  I was born and raised in Princeton, NJ, but have lived in the Leesburg, VA area for more than 20 years

2)  I have been a GIANTS' fan since the late 70s. It was an inauspicious start to my fandom with Miracle at the Meadowlands and the death of Troy Archer, but things got much better starting in the 80s. Five SB appearances and four SB wins have provided much joy over the years.

3)  I spent roughly 27 years in federal law enforcement with the U.S. Marshals Service, before retiring in 2017.

4)  My wife and I have committed many years to raising and competing our Rhodesian Ridgebacks in both conformation and field competitions.  This breed has been our passion since we got our first RR in 1997.

I had never heard of a Rhodesian Ridgeback. After looking that breed up, I'll say it is a very pretty dog.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Thin Blue Line

Quote from: T200 on November 06, 2022, 10:21:02 PMWelcome to our little Big Blue corner of the Internet, Bruce!

How did you find us?

Tim

Thanks!  As a fan for decades, I have always been somewhat of a lurker on multiple GIANTS fan websites.  Don't recall what year I came across Giantsfans.net, but I have been an interested casual observer for a long time.

T200

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on November 13, 2022, 10:38:00 PMThanks!  As a fan for decades, I have always been somewhat of a lurker on multiple GIANTS fan websites.  Don't recall what year I came across Giantsfans.net, but I have been an interested casual observer for a long time.
It's great that you decided to become 'BBH Official'!  :laugh:  =D>

Looking forward to seeing more of your Giants thoughts. Glad to have you  :ok:

Tim
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: