News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Draft Preview 2015 - Tackles

Started by UKGiantsFan, April 07, 2015, 07:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osi72

Tremendous write up, quick question, does Mckenzie work for us now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKGiantsFan

Quote from: Osi72 on April 08, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
Tremendous write up, quick question, does Mckenzie work for us now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, but apparently he works out at the same gym as Clemmings. It's not inside information by any means - Jenny Vrentas wrote a piece on Clemmings in the lead up to the Combine for mmqbsi and included that detail.

Jaime

Ceri, just superb analysis. A delight to read that hyper accurate content. Very much appreciate your effort.
Curious, where did u get "bubble butt & tree trunk legs " from? :ok:

UKGiantsFan

Quote from: Jaime on April 08, 2015, 11:23:43 AM
Curious, where did u get "bubble butt & tree trunk legs " from?

Description of an ex-girlfriend  =))

Seriously though, I thnik I heard it on the broadcast at the combine from Mayock. Google the pictures of Peat in Indy and you'll see it's so very apt!

MP21WAYS2PAY

Quote from: UKGiantsFan on April 08, 2015, 11:49:10 AM
Curious, where did u get "bubble butt & tree trunk legs " from?

Description of an ex-girlfriend  =))

She sounds like quite a "dynamic" lady.   :yes:

todge

Ceri, just superb analysis. A delight to read that hyper accurate content. Very much appreciate your effort.
Curious, where did u get "bubble butt & tree trunk legs " from? :ok:

Actually "bubble butt" was a phrase started by the late, great draftnik Joel Buschbaum of Pro Football Weekly.

Tomeee

QuotePeat had just finished a sprinting exercise as he turned, ass toward the camera, and received an amazing compliment from NFL Network commentator Mike Mayock.

gregf

Thanks for the write up UK!  Strictly speaking Right tackle, how do you rate Scherf against Collins and Peat? Who's 1, 2, and 3 in those rankings? Thanks!

bamagiantfan

Quote from: gregf on April 10, 2015, 07:58:05 PM
Thanks for the write up UK!  Strictly speaking Right tackle, how do you rate Scherf against Collins and Peat? Who's 1, 2, and 3 in those rankings? Thanks!

Did I miss  the Scherff write up?
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)