News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Draft Preview 2015 - Wide Receivers

Started by UKGiantsFan, April 26, 2015, 06:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UKGiantsFan

The talent available
Potential stars and depth abound in this draft. Last year was special and this year it looks like there may well be a repeat performance. I have one in my top 5, another in my top 10 and then a bit of a gap to the next best guy who ranks in my top 20 before a half dozen players who sit on the borderline of 1st/2nd round selection. Last year saw 5 WR

Bob In PA

Dorsett is Phillip.  I don't think he's related to Anthony or Anthony, Jr., but I do view him as you do (a winner).  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

UKGiantsFan

Quote from: Bob In PA on April 26, 2015, 09:23:46 AM
Dorsett is Phillip.  I don't think he's related to Anthony or Anthony, Jr., but I do view him as you do (a winner).  Bob
Amended  Redfaced

Osi72

Towards the end of last season we didn't exactly play any playoff teams or stellar offenses, much less stellar defenses. Outside of the Rams and Eagles, we really didn't play anyone worth nothing. Our stats were a bit inflated in the sack department and offensively. Now, I'm not saying that we should take nothing away from those games, but I just want to point that out. But I do think that Rams game showed a lot in terms of projecting our future success, tough team.

I don't think the Jets need a WR after acquiring Brandon Marshall to pair with Decker. Not to mention they didn't exactly have anyone to throw him the ball. Same goes for Washington, they have Gar

Osi72

Side note: any plans on doing one for the running backs?

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

UKGiantsFan

Quote from: Osi72 on April 26, 2015, 10:48:05 AM
I don't think the Jets need a WR after acquiring Brandon Marshall to pair with Decker. Not to mention they didn't exactly have anyone to throw him the ball. Same goes for Washington, they have Gar

Osi72

Quote from: UKGiantsFan on April 26, 2015, 11:17:58 AM
Quote from: Osi72 on April 26, 2015, 10:48:05 AM