News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

BBH Offensive Previews by UKGiantsFan

Started by vette5573, April 27, 2015, 07:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vette5573

Offensive Tackles

The talent available
Having gotten caught up in the hoopla on length and athletic ability shown at the Combine I spent the Easter weekend watching as much of each of the top players back-to-back-to-back as I could. It changed my mind altogether on some and reaffirmed long held beliefs in others. To me, there isn

vette5573

Guards

The talent available
There are two players worthy of mid-late 1st round selection, another one in my top 40, another in my top 50 and one more in the top 75. Plenty of depth on day three with 'too slow' Tackles being converted to Guard

What do I think the Giants should do?
Quite what the Giants plans were at this position last year are unknown as they were disrupted before the season even began by the retirement on the eve of camp of RG Chris Snee, a pre-season injury to UFA Geoff Schwartz (who was scheduled to start at LG) and a combination of injury and a total failure to progress by RG Brandon Mosley. This led led to UFA John Jerry

vette5573

Receivers

The talent available
Potential stars and depth abound in this draft. Last year was special and this year it looks like there may well be a repeat performance. I have one in my top 5, another in my top 10 and then a bit of a gap to the next best guy who ranks in my top 20 before a half dozen players who sit on the borderline of 1st/2nd round selection. Last year saw 5 WR