News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Greatest MLB players not in the Hall of Fame

Started by LennG, July 23, 2015, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

jimv

Interesting list.  Several are not in because they took drugs to beef themselves up to hit all the homers they had.  Two are not in because they were banned from baseball.  Injuries cut short many careers but that's the way it is.  I am sorry for a few of the named players & wonder why they didn't get in.

Hadron

Living in Houston gave me a greater appreciation for guys like Biggio and Bagwell. Although certain questions linger around Bagwell, it's deplorable that Biggio had to wait a year to get into the HoF.

Webster29

That was interesting Lenn.   Thanks for posting.

I have always had a favorite "not in the hall" player:    Tommy John.  288 wins, surgery named after him and a class act.   I had the pleasure of meeting him once in Cleveland.   A great guy.   I hope someday the veteran committee sees fit to vote him in.

joeyfootball

edgar martinez shoulsdbe in the hall.

mike mussina is another.

Giant Obsession

Hands down....Gil Hodges...player and manager.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon